Moira Farm & Construction Model Club Friday 28th + Saturday 29th October 2016

trigger82

58 minutes ago, b11jwd said:

Great photos thanks for taking the time to take them definitely a show worth visiting in the future.

Yes good show but  the same people displaying for the last few years and only few people selling models  not many old stuff . 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went from Dublin to Wexford via Lisburn. :rolleyes:

Got the latest copy of Agriview and the 2017 calendar.

My only purchases were four sets of Imber 16.9x34 rear wheels and one set of Replicagri 8560 front and rear wheels.

The Britains New Holland T6.180 looks really good. It has the rear wheels from the T7 range. I think I'd swap them for the Replicagri 8560 wheels, or the UH T6090 wheels.

The Marge T7.315 Blue Power on Vredestein tyres looks really well. I think the non-BP, non-Vredestein version will be coming my way.

I didn't get a close look at the Kane Classic. It appears to be a model of a 15ft rather than a 16ft, which is disappointing. Maybe it can be converted to a single axle to make it more realistic.

The Britains JCB Hydradig is a super model. They have really upped their game with this one. If only they would re-master their Ford models to that standard.

Brushwood had some prototype buildings on display and they look really well.

Not a whole lot to say about the dioramas, other than they were as good, if not better, than last year. There are some real craftsmen displaying at that show, across a range of scales.

9 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

20161028_192346.jpg

20161028_192337.jpg

20161028_192335.jpg

20161028_192141.jpg

Very interested in the Same in the middle of the last picture, I assume that it is a conversion but do you have any idea who made it and if they have any more?

You really don't want me doing DIY unless it is knocking something down, I couldn't build a lego house never mind a real one. I once bought a convo kit for a MF698 from PDC which involved cutting down a Britains MF 2640 as the base model. After 3 attempts I threw it in the bin never to see the light of day again

Archived