My Layout, P&A Farms

Paul Palmer

The one thing I really like about claas models is the paint matching between different model manufacturers,  the shade of lime green on my  USK Axion was the same as the Wiking Arion and the weise 4000................................Its a pity the various parties that make JDs cant manage such consistency!

• Like 1

well,i have been saying it for ages about putting this model in a dio and that model,well I have made a start of putting in bases under my main layout,2 bases so far,but they will eventually go all the way round under my main layout,backgrounds to go in,then I can get started,biggest decision will  be what ones to do

DSC00954.JPG

DSC00955.JPG

DSC00956.JPG

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

some more,the house move is off,i sold  a lot of models but this has enabled me to severely thin the collection out,i still have my mf 8450 convo,fendt 820,case ih mxu 135 and claas atles 946,tractors I have drove a lot of the real ones,then my fleet is  1 silver wheeled fastrac 3230,2 yellow wheeled 3230's,2 fastrac 4220's ,1 fastrac 8330,on its way,and finally claas axion 850 and claas arion 640 with loader,im running a lot of amazone gear and numerous claas implements plus other implements

DSC01239.JPG

DSC01240.JPG

DSC01241.JPG

DSC01242.JPG

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

You were probably wise to let your big kit go (Xerions etc) as they are too large for farm layouts..............a 300hp+ JCB is big enough I think, especially as there are so few implements to go behind anything bigger!

think you might be right Phil

• Like 1

Looks good Paul and glad you still have a fair Collection :)

3 hours ago, bluegreen said:

You were probably wise to let your big kit go (Xerions etc) as they are too large for farm layouts..............a 300hp+ JCB is big enough I think, especially as there are so few implements to go behind anything bigger!

I am lucky to have Pauls 8 metre seeder and a suitable plough for my Xerions and crawlers :) 

spslb9 4.jpg

6 minutes ago, b_emmons said:

Looks good Paul and glad you still have a fair Collection :)

I am lucky to have Pauls 8 metre seeder and a suitable plough for my Xerions and crawlers :) 

spslb9 4.jpg

still got a fair few Brian

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, 844john said:

Very nice Paul, I like the look of that spreader. Funnily enough, we have plenty of white stuff blowing around our fields today, unfortunately it's not fert!

thanks John,yeah we had a flurry but expecting some proper snow tomorrow

• Like 1