whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

Not sure yet Maybe be displayed in my new glass cabinet on the wall

If any of you want to buy wall cabinets Lidl have them on offer for £39.99 ,they are nice cabinets with movable shelves.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

What a great model, good on you Britains for producing it

20170722_094953.jpg

20170722_094943.jpg

Suits the tractor well joe. By the looks of the photos on faceslap it has a good tip angle too. 

Hello all, I've been a member on here for 6 years and thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone's collections and conversions but never got around to posting anything, so I thought it was about time I started! Here is my latest addition, a Replicagri Claas Dominator 98S courtesy of Mad Mark, thanks again for the excellent service Mark.

John

WP_20170726_15_08_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20170726_15_07_49_Pro.jpg

8 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

uh kuhn bale wrapper,just waiting on the vicon round baler,can any one tell me what the black arm is on the left side,i cant see it on the real life version any where

bale wrapper 001.JPG

Think it's to do with tipping the bales on the end when wrapped mark, 

As Ben said it is for tipping the bale. 

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Hello all, I've been a member on here for 6 years and thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone's collections and conversions but never got around to posting anything, so I thought it was about time I started! Here is my latest addition, a Replicagri Claas Dominator 98S courtesy of Mad Mark, thanks again for the excellent service Mark.

John

Excellent photo john. Look forward to seeing more of your collection. 

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

uh kuhn bale wrapper,just waiting on the vicon round baler,can any one tell me what the black arm is on the left side,i cant see it on the real life version any where

bale wrapper 001.JPG

As Ben said mate, it is for up ending the bales. Just bought a similar one to that, a 1610 e-twin. Considering buying that model and doing a conversion. 

2 hours ago, 844john said:

John

Great to see you posting John. Look forward to seeing your collection mate.

Just now, Paul Palmer said:

looking at the machine working it is the black disc that tips the bales on their end so still cant work out what the arm on the left is for?

Is it to guide the bale to the tipper bit. 

1 minute ago, mb86 said:

1 minute ago, mb86 said:

absolutely no idea Martin,and as i said, cant see it on the real deal,which is a mystery

It's for turning the bales over on end, the wrap is thicker there so less likely to be damaged when landing on the ground. Used to stack ours on end too so thicker wrap was on top, more resistant to bird attack then too. 

Archived