whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 844john said:

Latest additions today, only called in for a couple of pairs of waterproofs for the kids!

WP_20171201_14_22_06_Pro (2).jpg

I think you must be Adams best customer! Have you left any for the children at Christmas?:D

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

3350 was a nice price!

What are your thoughts on the 6195M?

I think it is probably britains best Deere since the 40 and 50 series Joe, but i do think the front linkage is very crude and a bit of a let down. However, the tyres are a big improvement over the previous R series in my opinion

There was I would think about 8 or 10 assorted 40's and 50's on the shelf but I didn't take much notice what they were as I've got a fair heap of them already, to be honest I just bought it to chop up to make a 2850 and couldn't resist it at that price, might pop back in tomorrow to see what the rest are!;)

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

nice one Joe,im looking at getting the latest arion 430 with removable loader from wiking,this one though looks very nice

Hi Paul,

That Arion with the removable loader looks like a great little model, and I think you can swap the wheels for row crops too?  Plenty of functionality there.

I would rather have this older version without the loader, but am loath to remove it if it means it couldn't go back on properly. Only really prefer without loader as there is one similar quite local (pic attached).  I think the Axos does have a look of this tractor too, so maybe will keep an eye out for Axos without loader.

arion420.JPG

9 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

wouldn't the uh claas you have ,the loader is probably screwed on,not sure though Joe

I can see some screws on the sides, but the cabling is stuck underneath from the look of it.  I will give it a closer look later, don't want to spoil it if taking it off breaks it.

8 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Taken another photo of the Arion 430, hope this one works

UHArion430FL.JPG

The Arion looks great Joe :) I thought about buying it but went for the Wiking 650 with loader instead as I found one with a better price :)

Now have a Wiking Valtra T174 with loader on order :)

The loader comes off if you remove the 4 screws, but I have been unable to work out how to remove the hydraulic pipes :(

DSC_0196 (3).JPG

DSC_0197 (4).JPG

Archived