whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

no don't do it Martin,you have to put something in the postcode box,i have now tried just numbers, just letters,full postcode in capitals, full postcode in lower case,im stumped,its frustrating as I didnt order from them not that long ago:blink:

Just an idea Paul,but,have you selected UK as destination,??

Regards,

Joe.

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

next buy will be from claas web shop,thats if I can remember how to enter my postcode,its saying not valid,and I cant remember how you do it again,ive tried no space and a space,but not working

I had a issue I just kept trying and it eventually worked even though it still insisted there was a error, got it ordered and paid for hopefully delivered tomorrow 

11 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

last time I ordered from them put address in in this order - name/address with number at end/town/postcode/country.  That was a while back though, but I do remember having same frustration as you

thanks Joe just tried but no luck,thanks anyway

2 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

I had a issue I just kept trying and it eventually worked even though it still insisted there was a error, got it ordered and paid for hopefully delivered tomorrow 

just not happening Ben,i have emailed the site,hopefully they will put me right,thanks

4 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

just not happening Ben,i have emailed the site,hopefully they will put me right,thanks

Just had a look and Try this Paul if you haven’t already, after you’ve entered your address etc click on payment below it instead of next, hope it helps 

got one of those gold john deere sets with the 4020 and the 7280r , now and then limited edition. 

total bargain at 19.99 plus 3.50 pp from Ireland via ebay 

very happy , its in immaculate condition 

17 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

what did you order yourself Paul?

well,after all the hassle ,i ordered this morning from claas uk instead of their webshop,it was Joe, the claas variant 485 round baler,and for some reason £5.00 cheaper than from the webshop,people want a lot of money on ebay for them,also it will be delivered tomorrow,so happy days

59 minutes ago, dm434 said:

got one of those gold john deere sets with the 4020 and the 7280r , now and then limited edition. 

Same here David, just waiting for mine to arrive. I'm not usually a fan of gold tractors, but at that price I thought if I don't like them I can always respray them:)

18 minutes ago, 844john said:

Same here David, just waiting for mine to arrive. I'm not usually a fan of gold tractors, but at that price I thought if I don't like them I can always respray them:)

Me too gents, think they were a lot more than that originally, thought they would go nicely with my gold 6600.

P1020695.JPG

36 minutes ago, 844john said:

was ordered on Friday and came today , quite impressed with this dealer , think he has a couple of fords at little money 

I'm sure when they first came out they were over a hundred quid 

7 minutes ago, dm434 said:

was ordered on Friday and came today , quite impressed with this dealer , think he has a couple of fords at little money 

I'm sure when they first came out they were over a hundred quid 

pleased i didn't buy one at that price!

Thanks Paul.  I had to think long and hard about buying it due to the postage and tax costs, but in the end it won as I decided I would forever kick myself for not buying it when I had the chance to, and it looks to be a  fantastic model and fits right in with my other Xerions :)

3 hours ago, dm434 said:

Great deal, but this seller won't ship to The Netherlands ...

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

well,after all the hassle ,i ordered this morning from claas uk instead of their webshop,it was Joe, the claas variant 485 round baler,and for some reason £5.00 cheaper than from the webshop,people want a lot of money on ebay for them,also it will be delivered tomorrow,so happy days

I quite like the look of that baler Paul - though I am conscious that a few things need to be different makes so may have a different make of baler.  Currently have the Siku Krone which isn't bad to be fair and decently heavy, though I'll possibly go for a better detailed one - maybe a UH Vicon/Kverneland.

Archived