whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Wayne D said:

Got myself a little Christmas treat. Grassmen New Holland TW230 by Model Farmer. 

I'll save opening it until Christmas Day (sad I know), but really looking forward to it. :)

IMG_5857.JPG.341034c29e0bac73d22180d8821b8413.JPG

Looks great. I'll look forward to your impressions of it when you open it. I held off on this since its not a lwb model like the real machine would be

4 hours ago, 844john said:

what's the plan for these then Martin?

2wd conversion on the 5640, and add some detail and hardi decals to the sprayer. I was going to leave the 5000 and supreflow alone but I have been having naughty thoughts of big equal wheels. :D

44 minutes ago, mb86 said:

2wd conversion on the 5640, and add some detail and hardi decals to the sprayer. I was going to leave the 5000 and supreflow alone but I have been having naughty thoughts of big equal wheels. :D

Sound like a good plan, not my idea of naughty thoughts mind, at this time of year mine tend to get influenced by the perfume adverts on the TV :blink::P:D

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

claas order nearly all here,just waiting on  the axion 850 and quadrant,but they should be with me tomorrow,thats it for this year,also I did get the liner 3000!!!!!!!!

DSC00987.JPG

DSC00988.JPG

DSC00989.JPG

What's the Ares like, been looking at getting one as a backup tractor on my layout.

5 minutes ago, 0025 said:

What's the Ares like, been looking at getting one as a backup tractor on my layout.

well Jack,it was an early uh release,so nothing opens or shuts although the bonnet might,havent had it out of its box yet,no front linkage,but apart from that its fine,i got it to pull a claas implement,what one I'm not sure,just don't pay over the odds for one mate

2 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

well Jack,it was an early uh release,so nothing opens or shuts although the bonnet might,havent had it out of its box yet,no front linkage,but apart from that its fine,i got it to pull a claas implement,what one I'm not sure,just don't pay over the odds for one mate

the bonnet does open,just checked on google Jack

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

claas order nearly all here,just waiting on  the axion 850 and quadrant,but they should be with me tomorrow,thats it for this year,also I did get the liner 3000!!!!!!!!

DSC00987.JPG

DSC00988.JPG

DSC00989.JPG

Nice little bundle there Paul. 

Is it good value ordering direct from Class? I'd like a tedder like the one above, but some that I've seen on eBay are going for silly money. I must get a look on the Claas website to see. 

23 minutes ago, Wayne D said:

Nice little bundle there Paul. 

Is it good value ordering direct from Class? I'd like a tedder like the one above, but some that I've seen on eBay are going for silly money. I must get a look on the Claas website to see. 

cheers Wayne,yes the  tedders on ebay are silly money

I think Paul has started a trend :)

My latest and final buy of the year turned up today :)

Just has  scratches on one side from the factory, but for what I paid I am not going to complain :) and they look quite good like its brushed a tree branch :) 

3300 1.JPG

3300 2.JPG

3300 3.JPG

3300 4.JPG

3300 5.JPG

3300 6.JPG

2 hours ago, 844john said:

Looks good Brian, that's the trouble with these young lads when they get behind the wheel, better give him a tub of T-Cut and some dusters to get rid of his damage!:D

my carpet farmer has been banned from the Xerion 5000 and the T9.565 until he gets used to the power of them :)

Yet I think he still got the last laugh with the saddletrak and Xerion 3800 :P 

Archived