whats your latest general buy 2017

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

A small forests worth of paper, ring binders, 2 high yield laser toner cartridges (can use one in 2 hours!!), a Brother A3 inkjet printer and replacement cartridges........the down side of being a training instructor!!

New phone, got it on Tuesday, it's a Sony Xperia XA (standard) in graphite grey/black and a temporary case as I'm going to get a VAK leather case and maybe a navy blue snakehive leather case. So no model money left ha ha!!!!

well i guess your not as old as he is eh stevie ;D;D 

for me a worx sonicrafter, got a lot of coving to remove plus flooring to put down, got a nice round blade and just tested it,and spot on, cuts flush to the ceiling and took all the cove ahdesive off without any damage. pllis its a powertool and all men need those . just not sure where it will fit in the cupboard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to a well known electrical retailer today with the intention of buying a vaccuum cleaner.......................came out with a 55" Ultra HD Smart TV, sound bar and various other accessories, Mrs R owes me big time now so I did let her know that Spalding is coming up and I need spends ;D

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:00 PM, robbo said:

Went to a well known electrical retailer today with the intention of buying a vaccuum cleaner.......................came out with a 55" Ultra HD Smart TV, sound bar and various other accessories, Mrs R owes me big time now so I did let her know that Spalding is coming up and I need spends ;D

boy that hovers got a big suction head mike bet it stick to the floor like glue>:D 

6 hours ago, MadMark said:

It's nice and easy to do lads the parts fit together nicely and some are that tight fitting you don't need to glue them!!

Thanks Mark been looking at the kit in the local model shop, might have to get it.

• 2 weeks later...

After months of planning, test drives and number crunching I finally picked up my new truck today, no more Mitsubishi L200, now I have a much more comfortable Ford Ranger Limited

IMG_4211.JPG

Thanks Steve, certainly rides better than the L200, not quite as well as the coil sprung Navara's but I have no trust in the latter at the moment after speaking to a few people so went with this one. 

Thanks Mark

They do have a very American design to them which is partly what I like about them, luckily they have UK fuel economy or at least will do once it's engine is all bedded in. Got to get used to using Ad-blue with this one as well as diesel too. I can't actually remember where they are built now but not any Mazda bits as far as I'm aware but could be wrong

Archived