What really annoyed you today

2-1 down at half time, looking extremely edgy  >:( Stupid Kaka  >:( >:(

C'MON UNITED

great goal though!! ;D ;D ;D....and fancy Evra (however its spelt) taking out Heinze (however its spelt) :D :D

still got another half to go then a trip to Milan.....i'm more worried about tomorrow night!!

Re: What really annoyed you today???

finding out my grand-dad went into hospital on sunday after a heart attack.....went and paid him a visit today, seems ok....fit nurses too! :D :D :D :D ::) ::)

great goal though!! ;D ;D ;D....and fancy Evra (however its spelt) taking out Heinze (however its spelt) :D :D

still got another half to go then a trip to Milan.....i'm more worried about tomorrow night!!

Shudddup Sean  :D :D And yeah what a pillock, didn't think he deserved to be booked  :-\ Another defender out  >:(

And tomorrow night im backing Liverpool, if we go out my girlfriend will never let me forget this  >:(:D

from when??? ???

6-9 then the hard one the following day 9-11 (might be changed though hopefully as it should be a 3hr one) and then another the following day 3-6  :(

Times are not the problem it is just the length of time between them doesn't give you a chance to revise them again  >:(

The fact that there is an oyster catcher nesting on an area of the school roof which can be easily viewed from a corridor in the school so I was standing there with a few mates studying the bird and nest due to my interest in birds and wildlife  and the stupid librarian comes out and says "Leave the bird alone"......Do people think children are always up to no good these days...... >:( >:(>:(;)

its 0116 and the missus text me to see if i'm still awake....cant blooming reply as for some reason O2 coverage has gone >:( >:(>:( >:(...and her battery dies if you ring it >:( >:(>:( >:(

What is she doing out at 1am Ben, can't she just take a taxi home?  ???

What is she doing out at 1am Ben, can't she just take a taxi home?  ???

out with friends....to be honest Tim i'd prefer her not to, people these days cant always be trusted :-\ :-\ >:(

now i cant use a blooming free text service or O2's website >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

out with friends....to be honest Tim i'd prefer her not to, people these days cant always be trusted :-\ :-\ >:(

now i cant use a blooming free text service or O2's website >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

I know what you mean mate...it is too bad that someone's word can't be taken for granted these days...never know what is going to happen  :(

I know what you mean mate...it is too bad that someone's word can't be taken for granted these days...never know what is going to happen  :(

theres some sick people out there Timmy >:( >:(>:(

thank god she called back! ::)....took her time though >:(....tomorrow good bye O2 >:( >:(>:(...will find another operator :)