What really annoyed you today

Don't worry darling... he gets a zillion pms cos he's such a popular boy and he's working a zillion hours a day at the minute... don't take it personally :)

ok i wont take it personally

i will have belive you because he was late to splading because of his work

It was yesterday

My tortoise being a pain in the neck (nothing new) and costing me ?149.00 in vet fees and lab bills. On top of which he managed to escape from his travelling washing up bowl and wedged himself under the passenger seat.  By wedged I mean a true tortoise wedge which is to walk underneath something that is just high enough to pass and then raise the body on all four legs and push hard.  The result  is Sue cannot remove tortoise from under the seat.

When I finally got him out (from the passenger side) I forgot to turn the lights off and 2 hours later a neighbour rang the doorbell to tell me. 

If the car hadn't started this morning I would have been VERY annoyed

The complete lack of urgency or comprehension of the computer booking system by the staff in Travis Perkins.

And the lack of the availability of 'Off White' as a standard colour in the Dulux paint tinting range.

Oh, sure, I can have rose white, or cotton white, or blizzard white, or death white. But can I have 'Off White' ? NOOOOO!  >:(

b&q now telling me my shed that should have been delivered last friday, ,and wasnt, so should have been by wed pm at latest ,and now wont as it could well be the middle of next month  for some reason  >:( >:( wont tell me why ,and now wont answer the phone calls as i try to find out why, so considerign canceling the order now and making the new bits my self, some ordering process they have, last chance tommorrow, managers going to get a face to face visit from me, and when i am anoyed i do tend to fire up a little

b&q now telling me my shed that should have been delivered last friday, ,and wasnt, so should have been by wed pm at latest ,and now wont as it could well be the middle of next month  for some reason  >:( >:( wont tell me why ,and now wont answer the phone calls as i try to find out why, so considerign canceling the order now and making the new bits my self, some ordering process they have, last chance tommorrow, managers going to get a face to face visit from me, and when i am anoyed i do tend to fire up a little

Hope you went and gave 'em hell, Sean.  The big boys think they can get away with anything

What annoyed me today....

A school caterer in Bushy, Hertfordshire... We keep the other 439 schools in Hertfordshire happy... but according to her I am the worst fruiterer in the entire world... universe... ever  :-\

If you are looking Tracey.... Pwwwthhhhh  :P>:(

Oh... and the rain...

Oh... and that lovely road... the M25...

will that do ???