What really annoyed you today

The windshied repairman telling Porkys can you imagine a business person telling Porkys??  Huh Sean  say what?  Just try to imagine Marky telling a Porky, "Sir, the rutabagas ran away last night and we think they went to Yorkshire to be with their own kind ::) ::)  :D :D :D :D :D :D

None to ridge now, they are currently impersonating little rivers across the fields so you're stuck with me here to annoy you ;D

Same here, land is wet now. Can't get on..... :(

Same here, land is wet now. Can't get on..... :(

I'll just rub it in for you now John - its lovely day here and pictures of guys cutting silage in the farming press ;D ;D

You eager to get spraying the wheat ???

It's a lovely day here too at the minute but they talk of more rain later on again :-\

Farm next to me where ploughing it water yesterday with a jd 8320 and 5 furrow very close to getting stuck a few times im not kidding when i say ploughing in water either  :o :o

I'll just rub it in for you now John - its lovely day here and pictures of guys cutting silage in the farming press ;D ;D

You eager to get spraying the wheat ???

We'll get our revenge later in the year  :)

Not eager, but the work is starting to bunch up a bit now with SB coming into the workload.......

We'll get our revenge later in the year  :)

Not eager, but the work is starting to bunch up a bit now with SB coming into the workload.......

Are you going for the dirt spray and aphids already surely its not much more than 5 leaves already ???

I've just driven all the way to Ely, Cambs with a full load of the wrong product. Ticket says perferated pipe, which is what was loaded but the guys here didn't order it!! Half the load they've taken, the half I am taking back. Twits. Still, don't affect me but it's a bit annoying.

I've just driven all the way to Ely, Cambs with a full load of the wrong product. Ticket says perferated pipe, which is what was loaded but the guys here didn't order it!! Half the load they've taken, the half I am taking back. Twits. Still, don't affect me but it's a bit annoying.

In a funny sort of way that brought a laugh to me in that it reminded me of a haulier from Aberdeen who used to pull polystyrene from Aberdeen to Grimbsy for a firm called Styropack. Well you can image a loaded curtainsider of poly boxes only weighs about 1 ton. An unfortunate driver picked up the paperwork but picked up the wrong trailer. The trailer he hauled to Grimsby turned out to be empty when he arrived at Grimsby. He had pulled a load of Aberdeen air all the way to Grimsby and hadn't noticed any difference in weight ;D ;D

I went under that bridge when I had the defender, gave my CB twig one hell of a ringing :D :D

They import the Holmer Beet Harvesters and a carrier type vehicle called the Terra Variant shown below

post-334-132638721105_thumb.jpg

Is that a chaser bin or spreader body Gav ???

For me bit of a lack of coordiantion between my bosses - been quiet for 2 weeks now too much to do  :D :D

Join the club everyone else has got a slack time bar the production techs last week it was announced to me by our supervisor that we had to complete the review of 8 procedures by the 1st May, did by the skin of our teeth with a pile of other work to look at as well, oh well better get back to the pile of other work that has landed on my desk and in my inbox. Classroom training till the end of the weekend and then more procedures on Tuesday as I have a course on Monday.

sort of sorted now, after no call i went up tonight, asked for manager there and then, no floor staff this time, only to be told that my shed had already been allocated to somebody else >:( >:(>:( >:( after a few choice words and dragging the lad who served me into the argument ,in the middle shop floor, told them in no uncertain terms that my shed will come this week, if not they or i will be dismantiling the dispaly one with a sizable  discount from the origonal price, plus a major complaint is going in to head office and guess what ,they have now found another shed from another store so its being deliverd on saturday, they still seem to think they have done me a favor mind >:( >:(>:( in doing that, wasnt prepared to wait till end of may for it to be delivered, especially as i am away then

Good boy - always go to the top.  What a cheek, though, selling YOUR shed to someone else!  Was he someone's son, father or what?

The current Mrs 836..........could be a change on the cards very soon if she isn't careful :-\

already mate, dam you are fussy :D :D

for me, came home from work to find the kids or someone, but prob the kids, have bust the side gates, needs new gate made and hinges ect, little b*****ds they are,

The current Mrs 836..........could be a change on the cards very soon if she isn't careful :-\

Don't tell me, leaking on the driveway and failing to start in the morning?!!  :D

Sorry Gav!!  ;)

didnt know there was one!!!.....god i must have been paying attention! :( :( :(:)