What really annoyed you today

marky rining me up at lunchtime to show his engine noise off, apparently he was driving along at 30 k of to some job and had the air con on, ect ect,  theres me sat in trhe van in the middle of no where having no fun at all  :D :D

DRIVING?  :o :o along on his mobile!!!!  £60 and 3 points  ;):D

:-[ - Ok.. I'll fess up.. I was just making the noise officer... I wasn't really driving.. honest....

As for you Steering Colm... I'm running her in at the minute.... not more than 2k rpm for me... unless I get board... then it's 40k all the way  :D :D :D

:-[ - Ok.. I'll fess up.. I was just making the noise officer... I wasn't really driving.. honest....

As for you Steering Colm... I'm running her in at the minute.... not more than 2k rpm for me... unless I get board... then it's 40k all the way  :D :D :D

Running it in? Drive it hard, as if it were your most hated tractor, if you treat it gently the bores will glaze up and it will never pull. We had a new McCormick spud carting last autumn and thrashed the nuts off it, done it he world of good ;D

Running it in? Drive it hard, as if it were your most hated tractor, if you treat it gently the bores will glaze up and it will never pull. We had a new McCormick spud carting last autumn and thrashed the nuts off it, done it he world of good ;D

That and if anything is to go wrong with it, better now under the warantee. ;)

Would have been ok doing it pulling your Bailey's Mark, do you know a farmer with a two leg subsoiler sitting about as that would do the job a treat?

I've been promised a day of so on a 3mtr power harrow... although I'll probably be run in before I get the opportunity....

Bailey is full to bursting now... I reckon 11t on-board... so it's getting a good testing tomorrow  ;D

awk marky, dont be silly, let her rip!! our JD 6400 is always at 40K flat out most of the way ;D:D

awk marky, dont be silly, let her rip!! our JD 6400 is always at 40K flat out most of the way ;D:D

Your 6400 isn't brand new though is it ::) ::)

Once they have been worn in a bit its a different story ;)

I've been promised a day of so on a 3mtr power harrow... although I'll probably be run in before I get the opportunity....

Bailey is full to bursting now... I reckon 11t on-board... so it's getting a good testing tomorrow  ;D

No word of a lie, My 6320 & My mates 6320 were exactly the same powerwise, going up hills etc, nothing in it, I went on the power harrow for a week, now mine pees all over his uphill, its done 2200 hours, altogether, has it sort of opened itself up?

The cleaner in our office has been accused of stealing fruit from us  >:(

We have a big bag of fruit delivered every day and we do not eat it all so at the end of the day we give it to her to take home, yet some people are jealous of this and have accused her of stealing, all the expats are very unhappy one of the guys has confronted the guy who accused her and gave him the fruit when he refused it he went and dumped it on his desk.

Being stuck in a queue behind a tractor doing 35 mph for NINE MILES despite numerous opportunities for him to pull over.  When he finally did pull over there were in excess of 20 vehicles behind him. 

That is disgracefully and total ignorance on behalf of the driver. I know these fellows have to get their work done but that is causing major conjestion and fustration. Is there something in the highway code about pulling in ???

PS I hope the driver is not an FTF member if so well I will have offended big time ;D ;D