What really annoyed you today

The middle gearbox on the Jones engineering bed former starting to show signs of premature failure >:( Its been getting hot for the past 3 days but today we couldn't put our hands on it , even after just doing one round on the field so we done some investigations and found no breather fitted, minor issue but should be one so Jone's engineer told us on the phone, we then drained the liquid metal oil which was full of metall filings......new gearbox being fitted first thing in the morning. Good sign on a machine which is one year old and has barely covered 200 acres ::)

Oh yes they should of wrapped it up in the first half though really  :-\ :-\

yeah they should....but then Chelski hit the wood work twice, so could have been 3-3 on the chances :-\, we worked out in the office if the attempts had gone in, Man u would have won it 4-3 in the 90mins i think! ;D ;D

i enjoyed the game though and wet myself nearly when Terry missed! :D :D :D

So was my borther and he's a liverpool fan as well made me laugh thought when  a bloke had a bet with his mate for a £150 quid that chelsea would win handed it over though at the end fair play  :D :D :D

High School Guidance Counselors  >:(

Over here in the USA, as part of a college application, we have to include scores from an SAT test which can be taken in June, October, or both. Lovely guidance counselor stated that there would be more information on test dates within the next few weeks when I had to visit back in March, however no information was broad casted to anyone, and I apparently missed the test date sign up. I still have the October test to sign up for, except if I bomb that test, I will not have another test to take before college applications are due, so may have to wait an additional year to go to college because a few people who constantly screw up everything for school as it is couldn't be bothered to announce test dates.  >:(

Vent over, apologies lads  :-[

why do people do things like that >:( I had a Fiat Brava not so long ago and the wiper blades kept getting pinched or bent up every couple of weeks >:(

I know mate and I thought I lived in a good area >:(

I wouldn't mind but my mother had that car 9 years and hardly any scratches on it and now it looks very bad looking with all these scratches especially in places where there is multiple ones >:( >:(

I think I made the mistake of parking it in front of a bush so that the bonnet wasn't in full view of the house >:(

Some ****** ******** has scratched my car bonnet, boot and passenger side badly >:( >:(>:( >:(

Oh that really would annoy me Colm. What on earth is there to be gained by doing such a thing to other people property ??? ???

Oh that really would annoy me Colm. What on earth is there to be gained by doing such a thing to other people property ??? ???

That is exactly what my Canadian boss said too - if he had them he would cut their hands off :D :D

ment to be in town now after doing somke ot, getting a few bits for next week, instead i am sat here as they have closed part of plymouth off over a possible bomb scare, after yesterday in exeter, bus driver told me not to even bother at the stop, which i guess was nice,

dam silly people doing stuff like that, can see lots of fun at the airport tues morn if this is all going on