What really annoyed you today

Oiii - Haverson watch you say about Fiesta's  :D :D

One of my first cars a Fiesta 950 basic reg TSS 299S. Was great in snow with those small narrow wheels and tyres but absolutely no street cred... but I thought it as great at the time being my first car ;D ;D

same here bc, mk1 fiesta 1100, dark blue metalic over silver with white alloy wheels, hrt610v, most fun i had in a car to be honest, went like a rocket

Well Sean I could hardly describhe my 950 as going like a rocket but it was fun playing tunes with the gear box ;D ;D

;D ;D

Looks like Gav is the minority here - what was it he had an Allegro :D :D

Maybe we should start a tpoic on what was your first car etc ??? ???

An Allegro well the closest I have to anything Allegro is the hubs and wheels that are on my curtainside trailer. Those were the ones with the near square steering wheels wern't they.

today got to school put my bike in the bike shed got on it to go home and someone let some air out of the wheels and plyed with the gears but i could still ride my bike because it has got flat ristedted wheels

today got to school put my bike in the bike shed got on it to go home and someone let some air out of the wheels and plyed with the gears but i could still ride my bike because it has got flat ristedted wheels

Ris....ted...ted............... ???.............Oh......you mean flat resistant wheels.  ;D Know what ya mean now.  :D

Enough of takin' the Mick, hope things are getting better for you? How's your mum? Have you got any good news for us yet? Keep smiling li'l feller and keep us updated on things?  ;)

People who insist on walking their dogs off lead when they should be under control.

Smartie my greyhound ***** is now in the vets to have stitches in two huge wounds, one on her leg and one in her ribs having been attacked by an off-lead dog.  She and Bertie were on the lead at the time otherwise the other dog would have been minced and I would probably have had both my dogs at the vets.

I know the dog and it was not his owner walking him

Not what you want on a glorious day for a stroll such as this. With it's owner is the dog usually ok?

Unfortunately it is known as a "bad" dog but its owner does not view him with rose-tinted specs and has him on-lead on the roads at least and well under control at all times in any case.

The sad part about the whole episode is that the dog's owner is the chap who took me to Highclere Castle to collect the dog-kennel and run I so desperately needed and has been kindness personified so I do not want to make waves but I am going to get a huge vet bill

Tricky situation Sue. I expect he knows what happened though, wouldn't hurt to mention the bill was 'big' and both you and Smartie are very shaken.

I suspect he and his wife are away as the telephone number I have been given is not theirs. The chap walking the dog was very apologetic (no choice really) so I will ring him later when I have a better idea of how bad Smartie's wounds are.  Vet said she would not sedate her until later this morning (about now) so I am just waiting for them to call and give me an update.

Blimey Sue.. as if you havn't had enough heart-ache to endure recently as well  >:( :'(

Just had another bombshell.  Our village hall has not been let for 14 days as it is being lined and plastered.  I asked if I could possible use it Thursday after the funeral and was told the builder will be clearing out his stuff Wed pm and the cleaner has been asked to go in Thur morning to clean it for me.  Now I have another neighbour saying SHE has the hall on Thursday for a meeting she cannot cancel.

Someone else is sorting THAT out.

not a good day for you, and not what you need right now >:( >:( :'(

are your dogs insured though? :-\ :-\

All's well that ends well they say.

Smartie is stitched and I will be collecting her shortly.  I have had a card (and apologies) from the hall hirer and all that is sorted -thank goodness.

No they are not insured as both have had injuries in the past and any insurance would have been terminated.  Hopefully the offending dog walker will foot the bill - I have his telephone number.

Well it sounds like a some of the things are sortng themselves out. Poor old dogger will sleep like a log tonight.

For me, as trivila as it may sound - being stung £12 import charge for some model generator kits  >:(

Gordon only had to ask, I would have given him one of them if it was that much hardship to earn a bit of wonger out of a couple of hundred grams of pewter. To$$er. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(