What really annoyed you today

My workload.

I seem to be the only one doing anything at the moment, I am trying to sort out the chaos that is valve tagging. One guy will not put the tags on and the other cannot think for himself and is only interested in doing his competancy.

eBay or should it be the Post Office???

Three seperate buyers are claiming they have never received the items we have sent!!!

I don't believe a single one of them!!!  One has filed a claim with Paypal and even though we have full proof of posting I believe that Paypal can just refund the money!!!

All set for Dads 60th birthday. He has done nearly all the organising himself with the hall, the invites, the band ...

He goes online to check his account and £4500 has gone.

Good job I ain't in the fraud squad, I'd end up serving life  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

All set for Dads 60th birthday. He has done nearly all the organising himself with the hall, the invites, the band ...

He goes online to check his account and £4500 has gone.

Good job I ain't in the fraud squad, I'd end up serving life  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

What happened mate? Tell me tommorrow.

Arnold Clark........

Car went in on Friday for an MOT but with engine/exhaust light showing........They phoned me a 1pm yesterday and said that it had a really bad misfire so they wouldn't MOT it and I shouldn't drive it and that Volkswagen would need to look at it........Now the car is under warranty so I said well do I get a courtesy car or hire car as stated in my warranty - no, no courtesy cars available (2 had been vandalised  ::) ::)) and they can't give me car rental from my warranty until Volkswagen confirm that the part that is not working correctly is covered by my warranty........

So all in all I've had the car 6 months (52 plate 1.4 Golf with 55,000 miles) and it's going to be off the road for at least a week they say and now the MOT has run out........ >:( >:(>:( >:(

Three seperate buyers are claiming they have never received the items we have sent!!!

I don't believe a single one of them!!!  One has filed a claim with Paypal and even though we have full proof of posting I believe that Paypal can just refund the money!!!

The last few items I have bought from Ebay have required a signature when they are delivered, it's not just you having this problem it seems to be endemic at the moment :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Arnold Clark........

Car went in on Friday for an MOT but with engine/exhaust light showing........They phoned me a 1pm yesterday and said that it had a really bad misfire so they wouldn't MOT it and I shouldn't drive it and that Volkswagen would need to look at it........Now the car is under warranty so I said well do I get a courtesy car or hire car as stated in my warranty - no, no courtesy cars available (2 had been vandalised  ::) ::)) and they can't give me car rental from my warranty until Volkswagen confirm that the part that is not working correctly is covered by my warranty........

So all in all I've had the car 6 months (52 plate 1.4 Golf with 55,000 miles) and it's going to be off the road for at least a week they say and now the MOT has run out........ >:( >:(>:( >:(

I would go back and fight them on that one Martin.

Arnold clark are totally useless. When I crashed my car it went to them on the 30th November and I didn't get the car back until the march and then It failed its MOT and then had to go back in again as all the panels started moving. I asked for a courtesy car but was told they had none, my insurance company faught it and made them hire me a car until it was sorted. I know of several other people who have suffered the same fate with their cars. I would never buy a car from them let alone work on it.

I would go back and fight them on that one Martin.

Agreed, sounds like they may be taking advantage of your age to a degree here Martin, does your warranty restrict you to that garage or can you take it elsewhere for a second opinion?

Martin... I'm sure Arnold Clark didn't get where he is today without tramping over some people so my message would be to stand up to them. I've had barneys with Vauxhaull garages in the past and have always won my case... its worth the effort when it comes to these larger garages

Cheers lads........No sense in arguing until I find out if it'll not be available for this coming weekend because they couldn't do anything yesterday after myself, then my father phoning up and having a good complain........Thankfully I have a vehicle which I am driving to college - fully insured just for the record  ;), so am not totally stuck but still very annoyed........

it would appear to be related to the postal services,

it would appear to be related to the postal services,

I disagree - It is totally related to eBay removing negative feedback for buyers. They can now claim they haven't received something and screw you for a refund etc - then leave you negative feedback without any fear of reproach.