What really annoyed you today

This bloody Heat!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

I cant cope!!!!!!!!!!...

tell me about it, been stood in it for 2 days no shade, even our tents didnt help, ended up this afternoon with a big tarp tied to a tree and then across our guards and weighted down to give us a shade, prob was everytime a lorry went past it kept flicking up with the wind from them :D :D mate got hit on the head by one of the sandbags, but no damage nothing in there to hurt :D :D

the stupid crap talked on this forum.would put ya of be in on this forum........

and where would said crap be please as we dont like to see a messy forum!! :D

not come across anything yet so please let me or another mod know :-\ :-\

the stupid crap talked on this forum.would put ya of be in on this forum........

I have a responce to that but i'll be good and not say it  ::):D :D

Well for me, New Holland TM155!!!!! What a bunch of scrap!!!!  >:( >:(>:( >:(

car drivers from the town of belfast east belfastians in particular,when carting slurry along the ballymiscaw road in craigantlet we have to swing out onto wrong side of road to get in a gate,i indicated out first because they would overtake you on hills dips anything then i indicated to turn right i have indicators on the trailing shoe and the tanker,both are clean,cars go up the inside of me,i have enough to watch with the gateposts and the tractor and tanker without having to watch some **** from the town trying to get home after half a days work

wife has a hangover, its raining, i wanted to go to town to get a hair cut, cant because the major unwashed are at the strawberry fair so town will be busy and we also need to go shopping as we couldnt go last night as we had to go out,  and i hate going on saturdays as its to blooming busy, would have prefered to have got up early and gone, around 7.30ish, but wife has a hangover....................see the cycle there! :D :D :D :D :D::)

car drivers from the town of belfast east belfastians in particular,when carting slurry along the ballymiscaw road in craigantlet we have to swing out onto wrong side of road to get in a gate,i indicated out first because they would overtake you on hills dips anything then i indicated to turn right i have indicators on the trailing shoe and the tanker,both are clean,cars go up the inside of me,i have enough to watch with the gateposts and the tractor and tanker without having to watch some Twirp from the town trying to get home after half a days work

dam typical, probably dundonald JR crew ;D we have to watch that from 6road ends to donaghadee when we turn right up to the silage fields cars overtaking you.  :o

football not on sky its on setanta oooh s*&t

I've got setanta,kick off is at four ;D

England games will be back on sky,bbc etc soon as its rumoured setanta are on the verge off going bankrupt,

the scottish premier league had to split £3 million to the twelve scottish clubs this week as setanta couldnt pay the last instalment off last seasons tv rights money.

dog keeps jumping my back fence and going off on the wonder. people keep bringing him home. its a staffie and they get bad enough press as it is. luckly he is as soft as a brush,the people commit how lovly he is ,thank god i have good people living around me, off to buy a big chain :(

second cow with milk >:(k fever bulling cow with it other day

No better feeling when the get up while you are giving them a bottle, had one once that was nearly dead, ears drooped bad, hour later she was walking, Thats what farming is about

What annoyed me...

The bloody traffic on the way to cereals - I gave up and came home - will try again tomorrow I reckon... gridlock everywhere - accident on the M11... A505 and A1198 on the way to the event.  I tried a shortcut and even that was rammed for miles and miles  >:( :'(

I've been out in our Isusu NQR again and the wipers and indicaters are the wrong way round >:( >:( every time i turn left or right I put the wipers on and every time a few spots of rain come I indicate left >:( >:(