What really annoyed you today

Perhaps he (or she) is having cash flow problems...  :-\

My experience is that people respect (and work with you) more if you have the balls to 'fess up' to any difficulty you have  :-\

There are plenty of others out there who are willing to take your money and deliver a service.. Markies advice... find another supplier

has to me to, but this will be the final order now, aint got time to deal with people like that , not after the amount of stuff i have ordered with him before, no need for customer service like this, if i dealt with people like this at work i would get fired,

3 to 4 years ago this subject was shared.....wonder where Mr. Pullen was in those days??? :D :D :D

working to about 10ish tonight, been stiched up by my boss, has to be done, no one else avaiable, i am the cover for both guys this week, he knew about it for 2 weeks, and hes still not arranged it on a night it could have ben done >:( good job its simple i guess, hopefully 15 mins work when we actually get on the road, and hespaying ot from now when i normally finish instead of sending me home till 8 ish then restarting me

get some of that new stuff for them andy  looks like ribena  in a stick  :D

think i will have to, eating is not the easiest :( the dog is sitting next to me licking her lips, she knows im going to give up in a minute and she will get it. :D

seem to have mispalced 3 vital bits for 3 convos i am doing, been right through the shed cant find them, saw them last week to >:( >:(>:( bound to turn up once i loose patience and order some new ones to you watch

and i bet you keep going back to where you think you left them  and saying "i know i put them here" :D

that happens to me all the time mate and its a pain >:(

well loaded up the truck to go grass cutting  now its pi^^&^g down so again un load the truck. sod it i'm going to see harry potter as the the unwashed student up stairs in bed has free tickets ;D

Trying to move a bookcase in two halves.  got the top half down off the bottom half but now realise it is a bit too heavy for me to slide down the stairs without someone to help.

Bu99er - there isn't anyone to help so now I am stuck with it on the landing. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

dad filled the diesel van of petrol >:( >:(

when towing it home we got a heap of abuse from a driver who we held up for a maximum of 2 minutes, he nearly caused an accident when he blared his horn for so long, i got a shock and braked and dad nearly ran into the back of the car. some people have no patience. >:( >:(>:( >:( thought i knew who it was couldnt decide either to let his tyres down in the middle of the night or ring his b****y neck. turned out to be the wrong car though >:( >:(

some lardy ar*** manc on a hire bike on the cammel trail this morn, came flying down the track opp direction to me and the wife, with his mate and 2 girls, forced me and sue near on off the track never shifted over or anything, after a few very loud expletives from us, the fat bugger stopped and then had the nerve to say we should not have even been cycling the way we were as its one way?????? few more expletives later and sue holding me back as he clearly wanted to have a go at me >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

he just cycled off with out a care in the world, not even a sorry, people behind saw it to, we have there number incase the old bill turned up,