What really annoyed you today

Oh water retention problems so the dr gave me some pills in fact doubled them.......dang they work, half the ceiling is yellow :of  I know now what's it like to be a fireman now :-[  Plus my shoes go squish squish when I walk. :of  I hate getting old... >:(

Marky and Rick - you are a pair of old farts.  You BOTH know what I mean so behave yourselves.

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Aunty Jo!  I am having problems with these two - I think we need a united front.  (and I bet they'll make something of that statement too)

At your service Aunty Sue! :police:

I must say the thought of the revolting state of Ricks bathroom is making me feel positively ill.

United front ...hmmmm.... how about a new topic 'Straitjacket of the week'??

At your service Aunty Sue! :police:

I must say the thought of the revolting state of Ricks bathroom is making me feel positively ill.

United front ...hmmmm.... how about a new topic 'Straitjacket of the week'??

Thanks Jo, I appreciate you coming to my aid.

There is always the "Naughty Step" where they have to go sit and be very quiet for x hours! 

Oh oh if those two Aunites hook up it looks like it's off to the corner again :-\ :-\ :-\ , us boys just like to have fun ;D ;D  and Marky is an old fart for sure...... ;D

Today I was very annoyed  :( .......we had a walker race and I was dead first until taking a hard left at the south gate cactus, and got a fierce wedgie and had to pull up, came in 2nd place to Mrs. Pie bottom from Minnesota :'( :'( :'(

Life is hard at this age.. :-[:-[

Oh oh if those two Aunites hook up it looks like it's off to the corner again :-\ :-\ :-\ , us boys just like to have fun ;D ;D  and Marky is an old fart for sure...... ;D

Today I was very annoyed  :( .......we had a walker race and I was dead first until taking a hard left at the south gate cactus, and got a fierce wedgie and had to pull up, came in 2nd place to Mrs. Pie bottom from Minnesota :'( :'( :'(

Life is hard at this age.. :-[:-[

Wow! I have never seen a fierce wedgie? Any photos for info? :of

What really annoyed me today was that I needed some laser labels.  Went into WHS and found a pack that appeared to be just want I wanted.  It was open and obviously bits had been removed and replaced without care but the template sheet was there, although crumpled, and 22 labels per sheet was what I wanted.  No other pack was available so they gave me a discount. 

Where is the problem?

I get home, set up my label sheet in Word, ran a test print and checked against the template - margins are brilliant.  ;D ;D  Went to put label sheets in the printer and notice the actual labels are not 22 to a page They are LARGE labels - 8 per page.  :'( :'( :'( >:( >:(>:(

Grumble and cuss and then get the ruler out.  An hour later after many test prints I have merge-printed all the labels I wanted although they are HUGE. 

Problem was they are not Avery labels (which my Word program has most as preset forms).  Also the paper was marginally bigger than A4! 

Next time I will buy anything other than WHS - although the template for the 22 per sheet was spot on with the measurements.

well,this kitten followed my sister and her friend home

and its out side the back door now, and whenever it is open the thing is in  >:( >:(

so my sister just did the kind and loving thing of lauching it out the back door :of , after the dog is scared of it  :of;D

Bl**dy bully at my sons school yesterday stopped him from using toilet which led to him messing himself he is only 6 no child needs this. Been to see a new school because of it all and the head teachers inability to take action!!!

thats ashame rob, that head teacher deserves a clap round the head for that, hope your son forgets about that experience

thats ashame rob, that head teacher deserves a clap round the head for that, hope your son forgets about that experience

that is not nice to hear that, and the problem is that childs parents dont give a sh*te what there child does,( sure it will toughen them up) bull that you hear them say, it makes me sick.

i see it 4 nights a week while working on the door, starting at about 11 at night and still hanging around at 3 in the morning the abuse and behavour of the kids is un real now i am talking about kids of about 12 to 16 yrs of age, smoking, shouting abuse at people, starting fights, and one night lately they even brought a staff type dog up to us and treatened so set it on us. they are too young for the gaurds to do any thing with and they are not afaird or nor do they hve any respect for them, but my question is where are the parents and where do the parents think they are. sorry for ranting on it just sickens me to have to see and lissen to them every night,

Hang on, so you have a girlfriend but there is another girl you like?

Sometimes, a problem you see in somebody else can be bred from a problem you have yourself. Not always but be sure before you go taking it out on other people.

naaa i dnt have a girl friend  ;)  the one that is sayin im lying is tryin to get with me all the time but i dont like her that way  ???  and like this other girl but now im too late  :-\  ah well atleast i knw that he'll look after her  :) 

so back to the drawing board  :D 

Only got 2 hours sleep last night, ended up having to go and take a friend of the wifes into hospital, on way back from there fan belt of my car snapped, had to get a taxi home, got back to bed at 4.45am phone rang at 5am to go into airport for de icing, where the massey is still playing up, seem to have the choice of gears or lights, which is handy for spraying in the dark:(

Oh not so good Andy. Look on the bright side though it was the fan belt and not the timing belt ;) ;)

And well as for Massey's  ...... who would have them ;D ;D

It's frosty frosty here so I'm off outside to have a bonfire to get a heat and before the neighbours start to hand out washing

Thanks for the replies have spoke to the local council to make a complaint and if it is still not resolved then offsted it is, The head teacher avoided my wife when she went into the school to pick up my sons work books and gym kit she ran into a classroom as my wife approached and was peeking out the door to make sure she had gone. Last night we had the police at the door :police: :police:  the other mother complained because my wife left a no offensive message on her facebook page, and they went to the police about it the officer was very good and said that he had come to tell us that they had punished their son for what he did and that she could not come down here as she thought my wife might attack her  ::) ::)::)  Officer admitted that there was nothing offensive or abusive with the message and it annoyed me that they wasted his time with such a trivial matter >:(