What really annoyed you today

:-*

model auto club, blimey. and i got the mickey taken for being in "C2Club"

It is a collectors' Club and I have been a member for a looooooong time.  Don't take the mickey - it a good club and although I was the first collecting farm related there are now a few other farm tractor collectors among the members. (although I think I have the biggest collection)

It is a collectors' Club and I have been a member for a looooooong time.  Don't take the mickey - it a good club and although I was the first collecting farm related there are now a few other farm tractor collectors among the members. (although I think I have the biggest collection)

good club- shame about the lack of help with the magazine?

good club- shame about the lack of help with the magazine?

One of the regular contributors wrote a screed about it a few of months ago which said either support the Editor by writing or lose the magazine.  That caused a flood of articles and I was having to hold some back but then comes Christmas and "I am too busy with other things". 

The January club meeting was cancelled because of bad weather so club night could have been "write an article" night instead but it obviously was not. 

Our AGM is Monday week and I shall resign the post.  If members are too busy to write the odd article then I am too busy to create the magazine as it is usually three to four days' work every month.

I tried that with a JD precision yesterday but didn't bid high enough so couldn't go back with a higher bid as time expired  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ , I think I know who the seller was as well (Tris was it you?)

It was and it was Barry who pipped you! :laugh:

i found out my mate was being beaten up at the back of the sports hall by some year 9's >:(  he was hit on the cheek with the sticks of glue you have in hot glue guns.

then they saw me and thought i was an easy target. :-\  i'm happy i can box

now they say they're really sorry and they were only joking.  ???

and what started it off was there mate was dumped by his sister.

One of the regular contributors wrote a screed about it a few of months ago which said either support the Editor by writing or lose the magazine.  That caused a flood of articles and I was having to hold some back but then comes Christmas and "I am too busy with other things". 

The January club meeting was cancelled because of bad weather so club night could have been "write an article" night instead but it obviously was not. 

Our AGM is Monday week and I shall resign the post.  If members are too busy to write the odd article then I am too busy to create the magazine as it is usually three to four days' work every month.

Stop please giving me nightmares..... ???

Where have you been John, I'm going the other way on Saturday, off to Tenerife for a week  :laugh:8) 8) 8) 8)

anywhere nice then john, good to see you back mate, sounds like you enjoyed it

Snuck off to Jamaica for some rum  :D :D Really enjoyed it and the diving was great.  :)

Well yesterday when I got a ticket from postie saying postage underpaid on an A4 envelope they tried to deliver to me £ 1.57 to pay and £ 1 is the handling fee.

Left £2 in coins in a jar for the postie and phoned to get them to deliver. Mind you if I think what the envelope is I wont be so annoyed as I was last night. well i would becarefull bill as kia cars did it to me luckly my mate was behind the desk that day and did the right thing (binedit) ;D ;D  saved me £1.57 :P :P :P

My 3yr old son has been to the hospital 3times this this week with a chest infection only to be let out every time after a couple if hour then admitted today with pneumonia.

Not good Ben, I take that it was Leighton Hospital  :-\ :-\ :-\ Hope the little man is getting better

My 3yr old son has been to the hospital 3times this this week with a chest infection only to be let out every time after a couple if hour then admitted today with pneumonia.

i am thinking of you and your little one

doctors and hospitals make me so mad some times >:( >:(

do you know a parent knows his/her child better than any doctor even with all there years of school

but yet they think they know everything ::) ::)

sorry for going on

again best wishes to the little lad

jason