What really annoyed you today

Conjunctivitis and the news that the BBC looks set to axe their 6Music radio network.  >:(

had conjunctivitis last week....

lookers citroen of liverpool have lost my car. im gonna go absolutely ape **** at them tomorrow.

had conjunctivitis last week....

lookers citroen of liverpool have lost my car. im going to go absolutely ape **** at them tomorrow.

So Alex, did you have to beat the manager with a big stick or have they managed to fix your car  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

So Alex, did you have to beat the manager with a big stick or have they managed to fix your car  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

well they found my car, after my dad went absolutely ape **** at them, they then wanted £400 to supply and fit a new alternator... we said whaaaaat?! they said £230 for a new alternator (when i can buy one on eBay for £125?! are you absolutely f*****g kidding me?!) then labour £80 and diagnostics £90. so i collected the car today having been rude to every member of staff i could find, paid £90 for the diagnostics and drove it back to halls. a friend has found a place in leicester that will refurbish the old alternator for £30, so i am getting the car recovered to home by green flag, then dad will take the alternator off and get it refurbished. happy days :/

lookers citroen? don't even look they're as much use as a handbrake on a canoe.

rant over

was really yesterday but en route to father in laws funeral  runnin a bit late , missed  not one but two mobile speed cameras on m74 flyovers.....not sure what speed I was doing.......mind on other things............

was really yesterday but en route to father in laws funeral  runnin a bit late , missed  not one but two mobile speed cameras on m74 flyovers.....not sure what speed I was doing.......mind on other things............

sorry you even had to make the trip bud........hope they dont cost too much

thank you rick.............hence my recent absence..........deja vu        he actually died with us  having only driven down the 100 miles from his house to our local garage( he was getting his car( my old one) mot`d with the garage that i used ) that morning. he`d only just returned home 3 days before after spendin 9 weeks in the us with his eldest daughter. heart attack exactly the same as my mum whats the odds of that only 14 months apart , he`d only been in our house once before. air ambulance getting him to the hospital in 9 mins  still couldn`t save him.

thank you rick.............hence my recent absence..........deja vu        he actually died with us  having only driven down the 100 miles from his house to our local garage( he was getting his car( my old one) mot`d with the garage that i used ) that morning. he`d only just returned home 3 days before after spendin 9 weeks in the us with his eldest daughter. heart attack exactly the same as my mum whats the odds of that only 14 months apart , he`d only been in our house once before. air ambulance getting him to the hospital in 9 mins  still couldn`t save him.

wow whats the odds on that.....in the U.S. huh glad he made it over for them anyway......

i'm very sorry for your loss  :(

was sitting at some roadworks with Harry in the back of the car when some t@@@ in a DHL hire van (Eurocar with DHL sticker) came speeding through the village skidded and just missed us then carried on past narrowly missing the van we had to give way to!....then when following him after, saw what appeared to be some old dear in her car hit a cat....

got my car towed this morning... found an alternator refurb place in Liverpool.... but some **** has opened their car door onto mine while its been in halls car park, since wednesday. massive crease in the offside rear wheel arch. i feel like getting revenge by re-enacting the scene in Lock Stock 2 Smoking barrels where Vinnie Jones smashes a guys head in a car door.

Or the sunbed scene is just as good...

Poor old Lenny McLean too.. I miss him  :'(

well, considering they damaged my car with their car door, i thought it would be fitting if i damaged them with my car door. homage to VJ!

thanks guys, and gals        its not been much fun for sure......................it continues today, just learned I`M probably goin to have to replace bot top crowd rams on my fl80 loader......GRRRRRRRRRR 480 QUID APIECE the guy quoted me

Ha ha very good Rick not that but a filling I lost a few weeks backs and well since not sore at the time I did not bother making a dental appointment. Seems like I need to now. Never mind took 2 pain killers and pain went and got back to sleep for an hour or so until what wakened me the birds having a singsong outside >:( >:(

I should be happy really since well that is a sign that spring is in the air ;D ;D

thanks guys, and gals        its not been much fun for sure......................it continues today, just learned I`M probably going to have to replace bot top crowd rams on my fl80 loader......GRRRRRRRRRR 480 QUID APIECE the guy quoted me

John is that a Rossmore loader?