What really annoyed you today

Or getting head butted in the stomach, waist area :D :D :D :D

He he heeee!!!! That was sharp looking at the time Nath!

I did have a bit of a cob on that day. .. but what a place to park ... Trading Estates are nightmares to get artic's round at the best of times.

Look on the bright side - the bank account will get even deeper in a couple of days - M            F              1200                Sean!!!! ;)

cheers for that wonderfull thought mate  :D :D :D :D :D :D oh well,atleats it is done now,and the fergy is bought

400 quid dissapearing out of my bank account ,after the washing machine went bang with a pretty big cloud  of smoke,and so she says a big flash? ,just what i didn't want

I think i will be joining you on that soon, ours wont heat the water up, so you have to pour boiling water in with the kettle, and it's making weird noises, hmm  :-\

Looking in the rear-view mirror of the tractor today and seeing the bale-trailer bouncing across the road and into the opposite ditch (all at 27MPH).

After further investigation, it turns out the trailer was fed-up following the tractor all over the place and wanted a life of its own. "I want to live! Why won't you let me live!" (With thanks to Homer Simpson)

Actually, the"R" clip that holds the pin that holds the drawbar in place fell out. It did take half a mile for the drawbar retainer pin to fall out and another 200 yards for the drawbar to pull out. Upside: I found all the bits.

Looking in the rear-view mirror of the tractor today and seeing the bale-trailer bouncing across the road and into the opposite ditch (all at 27MPH).

After further investigation, it turns out the trailer was fed-up following the tractor all over the place and wanted a life of its own. "I want to live! Why won't you let me live!" (With thanks to Homer Simpson)

Actually, the"R" clip that holds the pin that holds the drawbar in place fell out. It did take half a mile for the drawbar retainer pin to fall out and another 200 yards for the drawbar to pull out. Upside: I found all the bits.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Unlucky TOG, sounds exciting to say the least. Nothing like causing a bit of mayhem on the roads, eh?!!

For me, it was our new tractor unit sitting in the yard as it has been since the weekend, not yet ready for us to use and the unit we are using having bald drive tyres. I complained last week and changed one side for part-worns; now the other side is illigal with a anil in one just to add to the annoyance. It's a hire unit and the company are reluctant to cash out on four new tyres when it is due to go so soon..... The fact I am reluctant to have three points per tyre on my licence doesn't seem to fit into their short list of prioritie's  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Guest Fendt pwr

For ol today it was......

Gutless JD 6410 that was p!ssing around with a 2.8 mtr mulcher on working in sweet corn stubble,sod them 4cly motors for any thing other than loader work. >:( >:(

I promise you, I'm not making this up.......

Looking in the rear-view mirror of the tractor today and seeing the bale processor minus one wheel dragging along behind me. ***k!!!

The processor and the trailer had been talking overnight and the result is a "sympathy suicide attempt" on the part of the processor. I'm getting a visit from the machinery welfare officer tomorrow.

Actually, the stub-axle had been cracked for a while (unbeknownst to me) and finally gave up whilst going to process some straw this morning. Should have it back in action tomorrow. Meanwhile it's sitting out in the field looking about as useful as a condom at a lesbian orgy.

A big puddle of oil under a lorry I was using at home, I had the day off work to move about 30 ton of topsoil from one side of the house to the other and spent half the day under the wagon repairing the PTO.  >:(