What really annoyed you today

mike is it that click lock stuff?? if so, just place each plank at a 45 degree angle to the slot it is fitting, before lowering it flat, get the end as close as you can but not in , was told that tip from a fitter in a show home once, that deals with the long side, the end join is then  a simple tap in with the bit they sell, wedge with a ridge cut for the lip

This idiot who parked as close to me as this at work I could hardly get in my boot. Took photos first in case there had been contact thankfully not since when I moved forward there was no marks on my dirty bumper. In this instance I was happy my car was not that clean ;D ;D

Did you not tick the box on the optional opening drivers door when you bought the car then?

my broadbands on and off again like mid septemebr, reported it again, and now awaiting a visit, told the guy last time the fault he claimed he found wouldnt explain my problem, seems i was right, after 23 years, inc the last 5 or 6 doing bb faults i should know what i am talking about i guess >:( >:(>:(

Put my f*in back out again... and getting my osteopath to fit me in is a bit awkward while her husband is in traction in hopsital with... yes, a broken back... nothing she did mind you!

Hmmm. Good recommendation.  :)

Hmmm. Good recommendation.  :)

::)  I know...!  :laugh:  :laugh:

He fell off a roof while helping his friend... he thought he had just done mild damage, but after a couple of days of progressively worse discomfort, he went to hospital and has broken a vertebrae or something or other...?  ???

carting maize all day got stuck  just before lunch then after lunch got the load on and the trailer wasnt sitting on the draw bar properly >:(

dad borrowed it to go get some drinks !

so it wasnt my fault but really i should of checked the draw bar 1st!

a mistake which i will most certainly learn from!

Bt calling today to say a engineer visited us yesterday and our bb fault is now all clear??? Mmm weird I reply I was in all day and no one came and it's still on and off .  Ok sir ring you back in a mo , while waiting I checked with my office contact job was defo not issued. Call center ring back and procede to tell me I was out and therefore they will charge me for a missed apointment, my reply was fine if it's for next thurs when the actual date is booked " how do you know that " was the reply mine was I do work for bt and have checked long story short , there's no charge now and he appologised for the confusion wait till he gets my complaint via his boss when I get back to the yard

My new inner tailgate guard does not fit.  Athag, the company who made it,  has asked for the baseplate to be returned for them to resolve the problem.  Fine - I have no quarrel with them and they arranged for DHL to collect it from me  today. 

DHL called at an unspecified time, put a card halfway through the letterbox and went away.  As I have not been out I assume they did not ring the bell, which is working because I have just tested it.

I called DHL on the mumber on the card and was told the account holder has to re-arrange the collection - most unhelpful individual - so I called Athag who rang me back to say DHL will come back today (something they do not usually do) as they have been told the item is urgently required.  Now I have to wait and see whether they do.

Anyone care to place a bet?

My 6920s again! This time electrical gremlins, first none of the auxilary sockets work in the cab first thing and now when they are working the radio has packed up completely! Its going to be a long day on the potato harvester with no radio considering how much time I spend sitting waiting for a trailer!