What really annoyed you today

Yeah, new one should be ordered in the spring for delivery just before harvest next year as it stands at the moment. No decisions made on what yet though

might bee sooner if it keeps leeking the vauleble red juice gavers  ::) ::)  lett alone the cost of all the repairs

Having to return as unsuitable the car dog ramp. 

[list type=decimal]

[*]It did not weigh 10K as I was told but 14K and I need two hands to lift it never mind open it.  What do I do with the dog while attempting to get it out, unfolded and in situ!

[*]It does not fit folded behind the front seats as I was also told

[*]The security clip was too long as my door catch is right at the end of the car.  If the ramp slipped the dog would have been spun off sideways!

[*]It had obviously been used as the packaging had been ripped open along all the seams and then sealed with packing tape AND lots of Sellotape.  The inner bag was in shreds and the ramp itself had scuffs and something unidentifiable stuck on the ramp surface (on the bit that folded inside).

No problem - they are arranging for a collection BUT I HAVE TO PAY THE DELIVERY CHARGES >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Whole thing not fit for purposed (unless you are Britain's Strongest Man)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Dog owners! Why do the majority think it's okay to let their dogs race towards my puppy when we're walking without even trying to call them back. The ensuing tangle of flexi-lead, puppy and other dog (of unknown temperament) are a right pain. I ended up tangled up with Lucy (my puppy), a strange man, his cigarette and his English bulldog today. Grrrrrr

Dog owners! Why do the majority think it's okay to let their dogs race towards my puppy when we're walking without even trying to call them back. The ensuing tangle of flexi-lead, puppy and other dog (of unknown temperament) are a right pain. I ended up tangled up with Lucy (my puppy), a strange man, his cigarette and his English bulldog today. Grrrrrr

that's why you have a half rottweiler half staffy, then anything smaller than a mastiff just doesn't bother.

im still annoyed by the genius who installed a smoke alarm above the hob. yes the smoke alarm is currently going off, but im frying mince, not having a fire.

been round her mums today to change the smoke alarm, was fitted by the firebrigade last december, so thats 10 / 11months there abouts now, went to removed the battery to find its a sealed unit, and its ment to be a 10 year life span ,mm more like 10 months it seems, so her mum rang the free number on the back of it, got devon fire and rescue,not bad for a sunday, and was told she must have been over using it?? for the battery to go, and they would not replace it, other than once a month testing it, shes only ever set it off once in all that time, so it must have been a hell of a bit of burnt toast to do it

Guest farmboy

been round her mums today to change the smoke alarm, was fitted by the firebrigade last december, so thats 10 / 11months there abouts now, went to removed the battery to find its a sealed unit, and its ment to be a 10 year life span ,mm more like 10 months it seems, so her mum rang the free number on the back of it, got devon fire and rescue,not bad for a sunday, and was told she must have been over using it?? for the battery to go, and they would not replace it, other than once a month testing it, shes only ever set it off once in all that time, so it must have been a hell of a bit of burnt toast to do it

ah another firemans fire alarm issue... My gran And grandads did the exact same thing sean and they wouldnt replace it ethier yea its a sealed unit coz i was gonna change battery aswell but must be cheapo batterys they use i guess....

just had a call from your dog... apparently.. there has been a distinct 'tailing off' on the amount of choccie treats being issued by you and daddy.... as a result of this the burn was sent to you as a warning...

In short.... it has now come to light that this was no accident.... but a deliberate act from a minor  :-\  ... Malicious damage... is that covered ???