What really annoyed you today

Would that have been a variable geometry turbo that failed then as that certainly has been heard of on a certain brand of engine/tractor, I know of one tractor that had 3 fitted within two years on a farm nearby

Would that have been a variable geometry turbo that failed then as that certainly has been heard of on a certain brand of engine/tractor, I know of one tractor that had 3 fitted within two years on a farm nearby

I wouldn't know mate, I didn't really hear too much about it, other than i noticed she was pouring with white smoke, as far as i know it was the seals that went and we had a big oil leak on it, rather annoying considering it happened in the middle of october when we were flatout drilling wheat

Bloomin eBay. Apparently we're not to be trusted to send out personalised emails now because people have been sending out mass mailings to their customers. For goodness sake, eBay stop tarring us all with the same brush and deal with the abusers instead of setting out to control everything we blinkin' do... may as well give you all my stuff to list and get to do all the selling for me as well.

Rant over ;)

well ill continue the ebay theme here  :P  People who bid things up & have no intetion of buying it, putting 20 odd bids in all £10 or so above the last one ,Half these people have no feedback it just wrecks it for the genuine people , maybe they do want it but dont bid like an utter c*ck  >:(

well ill continue the ebay theme here  :P  People who bid things up & have no intetion of buying it, putting 20 odd bids in all £10 or so above the last one ,Half these people have no feedback it just wrecks it for the genuine people , maybe they do want it but dont bid like an utter c*ck  >:(

Pity ebay does not list the bidders by name any more as this sounds like a ringing job.  Friends bid to increase the eventual sale price.  It happens at auctions sometimes. 

That's why it's now hidden sue ,that's always been a rule on eBay but we could all see it happening so could conplain , but that means the item sells for less and ebays % of the sale drops , they ain't stupid are they hide it and we will never know for sure

Don't want to flood this topic with the eBay thing but I have to get my 2 cents worth in here  ;) .

I've bought some on Ebay (nearly 200 transactions) and have had no problems whatsoever on all but a couple of deals. I have never sold anything but just reading about what a minefield selling can be what with incredibly stupid buyers and eBay's own policies regarding sellers, I doubt I will ever use it as a place to sell.

What I can't undrstand is, can't eBay see that they will cut their own throat by eventually driving most sellers (and by association, buyers) away. In the name of buyer protection, the pendulum has swung too far towards the buyer.

Toolstation.....I placed an order Wednesday evening that was meant to be delivered today, everything was listed in stock when I ordered it. 10 minutes ago I get a phonecall from them saying one item was out of stock and did I want them to send everything else out anyway......now considering they promise fast next day delivery I would call that very poor customer service. You aren't going to tell me that it took them 36 hours to find out one item I ordered wasn't in stock before they contacted me about it. The items are now coming Monday when I'm back at work so there is no one here to sign for them, they've not given me a good impression of their service on my first and subsequently my last order I'll place with them >:(

it was a badboy bombay. stained everything,,:)

Ooh my favourite Pot Noodle (see below my avatar).  What a terrible waste. Did it have a full sauce sachet added?

Seriously - any type of sauce is bad news for paperwork, plain water is bad enough but you can at least dry it out and iron the paper to remove the wrinkles.

Me cheapo 'phone that I bought to last until Christmas so that I could upgrade fell out of my top pocket of my overalls yesterday unbeknown to me. I found it in the grass by the cattle handling set up though. . .. after it had been stood on by a cow  >:(

Ooh my favourite Pot Noodle (see below my avatar).  What a terrible waste. Did it have a full sauce sachet added?

Seriously - any type of sauce is bad news for paperwork, plain water is bad enough but you can at least dry it out and iron the paper to remove the wrinkles.

pages are all yellow. pure disaster mate. ha ha!

i was furious because waste of good potnoodle

Me cheapo 'phone that I bought to last until Christmas so that I could upgrade fell out of my top pocket of my overalls yesterday unbeknown to me. I found it in the grass by the cattle handling set up though. . .. after it had been stood on by a cow  >:(

Think there is a moral here - something about not putting phones in pockets they can fall out of.  This is a classic case of Sod's Law in action

• Fate                - What will be, will be
  • Karma            - What will be, can be depending on your decision at some stage
  • Murphy's Law - What will fall, will fall (such as phones from pockets)
  • Sod's Law      - What will fall, will fall and you will be underneath when it does. (or in this case a cow, having many options where to step, will tread on your phone)

:( :( :(