What really annoyed you today

As an outsider to these threads, I've noticed:

'What really annoyed you today? thread: 932 pages.

'What did you see today that made you laugh?' thread: 253 pages.

'What really pleased you?' thread: 515 pages.

Overall, not happy bunnies are you lot?

C'mon guys, chill out, think happy thoughts. or as Donald Sutherland kept saying in 'Kelly's Heroes', "More positive vibes man!"  8)

(A great film character, even though it was totally unrealistic for WW2.)

"What really pleased you?" is only a baby it was started in Oct 2009 'cos there was not a happy :D topic while 'What really annoyed you today?" was born in March 2006 so there are more than 3years of postings in "annoyed" but Pleased" is getting more responses on average so it looks like it will overtake . ;D::)

"What really pleased you?" is only a baby it was started in Oct 2009 'cos there was not a happy :D topic while 'What really annoyed you today?" was born in March 2006 so there are more than 3years of postings in "annoyed" but Pleased" is getting more responses on average so it looks like it will overtake . ;D::)

What a totally clever woman you are Auntie Sue - I knew deep down that this was the case! :)

Cruelty!

I trapped a cat that I now believe has been living in my garden for 10-14 days and nearly got eaten by Katie.

Poor little waif - 6 months old according to the vet, is a walking skeleton weighing 1.14 kilos,  covered in ticks and fleas.  The Cats Protection League tell me they collected another cat around two weeks ago that matches the description of the cat/kitten I now have and which had been reported as abandoned 100 yards up the road from me.  Possibly a sibling.

I wonder how many kittens were abandoned.  Two, at least will have good homes although I cannot keep this one because of having two greyhounds (although I would love to)

I have called her Heidi and she is now comfortable in the hobby room. has been wormed and given tick treatment.  All that remains is for me to give her lots of tlc and good food until the CPL can collect her - and they are full at the moment!  The vets very kindly gave me two large sample bags of high quality food for her.

Anyone wanting a loving and pretty little cat please let me know. 

Bl***y Ebay sold a few things last week winning bidders wont pay for the items. now 2 different bidders on a few of the items i'm currently selling have retracted their bids, if you dont want to pay for it why bid >:( >:(>:(

without going into to much detail,nasty visit to the hospital,this wednesday at 8 am,ive had to stop eating at 2pm today,only allowed drinks or clear soup,and im allready starving,roll on approx 11 am wednesday when i can eat!!!!!!!

That sounds all too familiar, Paul. Take is easy hun and think how much you'll enjoy your first proper meal. I went 18 hours and then my appointment for surgery was 4 hours late :(

What annoyed me. Bloomin neuralgia in my face and neck. Fed up now... off to Chiropractor tomorrow, as spent yesterday knocked out with painkillers (not condusive to getting work done >:( )

That sounds all too familiar, Paul. Take is easy hun and think how much you'll enjoy your first proper meal. I went 18 hours and then my appointment for surgery was 4 hours late :(

What annoyed me. Bloomin neuralgia in my face and neck. Fed up now... off to Chiropractor tomorrow, as spent yesterday knocked out with painkillers (not condusive to getting work done >:( )

thankyou mandy,if im seen on time,im looking at eating  at 11 or 12 tomorrow,i am really hungry know, i cant wait,hope you get sorted as well mandy

well its a stupid thing to say but this pathetic weather really annoyed me today...not being a driver and relying on a bike, its no fun.  I think I may have to take driving lessons and get a car

Bloody traffic! M40 was a nightmare so listened in to Sally Traffic and decided the M42 and M6 needed a wide berth. Heading to West Felton via Kidderminster in rush hour was a barrel of laughs. Now on a 45min break en route to Bridgenorth. Looking at another late finish which means a late start for Newcastle Emlyn tomorrow. . . Grrrr!

Bloody traffic! M40 was a nightmare so listened in to Sally Traffic and decided the M42 and M6 needed a wide berth. Heading to West Felton via Kidderminster in rush hour was a barrel of laughs. Now on a 45min break en route to Bridgenorth. Looking at another late finish which means a late start for Newcastle Emlyn tomorrow. . . Grrrr!

Tell me about it - A303 was a nightmare yesterday afternoon too.  Traffic stationary in both directions for no apparent reason.  It took me nearly 2 hours to get home from Shaftesbury instead of 1 and then it was a case of "hunt the kitten". 

She had wedged herself behind a redundant bookcase and I have no idea how she got in there but she could not get out again.  Once out she buried herself in my lap and purred mightily - THAT pleased me no end.

My bosses attitude towards me again!!!! I've been having some personal problems for the past few months and he already blurted them out in front of my three work colleagues a few weeks back, one of whom knew nothing about them. Ever since I told him about them its felt like he's been looking down his nose at me and that his attitude towards me has changed, he's picking on me for every little thing he can think of it seems and I'm now reaching breaking point after his phonecall this morning, if it carries on he will be told exactly where his job can be inserted and I will then go to the top of the ladder and tell them exactly why >:( >:(>:( >:(

I had to turn the job down with the new Fendt due to the personal problems I've been having.

This morning he's given me notice that he wants the landlords to inspect my house due to the fact that there are weeds growing on the outside of my garden wall (highways/council maintained area!!) and my front lawn hasn't been cut for two weeks, he intimated that my house may be a pigsty and extremely untidy, nothing could be further from the truth so he's really done it this time. I'm going to speak to my neighbour in a bit who also works for them and see if he had a similar phonecall about weeds and walls as his is the same but I suspect not. Yes theres the odd Springer hair or magazine laying on the table in my house but its a home not a show piece and I resent the fact he's trying to say otherwise >:(

There are many words for your boss I can think of right now mate but none of them are fit to put on here.  Will defiantly recommend speaking to higher forces on the estate isn't right to look down on you and treat you differently he's far from a saint!