What really annoyed you today

Wisdom tooth coming through has flamed my mouth up and hurts like hell  >:( cue jokes about a 16 year old with any wisdom  :P

Last to arrive and first to go, legacy of the days when our ancestors wore their teeth out quickly.  I know it sounds odd but find something hard to bite on like the handle of your toothbrush.  It does help.

Last to arrive and first to go, legacy of the days when our ancestors wore their teeth out quickly.  I know it sounds odd but find something hard to bite on like the handle of your toothbrush.  It does help.

Cheers sue  :) it's hurting a lot less today and the swellings gone down for now :)

Found just the car that I've been looking for, age spec mileage etc on the net at a dealer in Dorset, phoned late this morning to arrange to look at it tomorrow, result  ;D ......

Calls me back a couple of hours later to apologise to me as he made a mistake and it is in fact sold  >:(

Something fishy going on I think.

what are you after then mark?? i had similar the car before this one ,saw a beauty in cardif, bmw said no worrys its on its way, only issue was that dealer would not release it ??????? and would only sell direct to us, despite all the agro, thing sat for another 2 months after we said stuff you, weird really, sales a sale after all

what are you after then mark?? i had similar the car before this one ,saw a beauty in cardif, bmw said no worrys its on its way, only issue was that dealer would not release it ??? ??? ? and would only sell direct to us, despite all the agro, thing sat for another 2 months after we said stuff you, weird really, sales a sale after all

Wish I had the dosh for a BMW :( :(

The Standen parts book, ordered a new web drive motor this morning using the dealers book as the harvester had suffered a pump and motor failure yesterday, went to Ely and collected it, we fitted it and then tried to run the machine..........the digger web was going too slow, turns out the motor was for an older version of our machine and we needed the 250cc motor out of my book. No one thought to mention that there had been a change of motors from 400cc to 250cc this morning so I've just got back from my second trip of the day to Ely ::)

You couldn't get it in there around all the hoses with one of them. Motor weighs around 25kg, the mounting plate about another 5kg, its the hoses and re-fitting the bolts that make it awkward

Nope, Cornish Orchards Black and Gold was one which hit the back of the throat with perfection, went to their Orchard and bought a box to bring back. Also tried Skinner, a Cornish lager and that was pretty smooth too.  :) :)