What really annoyed you today

Ebay!!!!! It won't let me leave positive feedback for people who've bought items off me, put it in then nothing happens.......and I'd forgotten why I'd stopped selling on that place >:(  >:(

Ooer - I have received feedback from sellers today so they are not having problems.  Have you raised the issue with ebay?

What annoyed me - well I was disappointed.  I was supposed to meet my cousin for lunch and this was the third rescheduling of our lunch date but this morning I get a text - the entire family (son, daughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and all five grandchildren have tonsillitis and chickenpox is also on the cards.  Glad she told me - I don't want any of that!

Standpipe tap in the field exploded, god knows when, but end result is gallons of wasted water. Turns out the copper piping had frozen (due to poor insulation and waterproofing) then split in the thaw. Now I'm drying off.

The speed at which solicitors take to get going and actually do things...I think even longer than it takes gloss paint to dry :angry: ...in addition they can charge even better than the Queen's Cavalry :angry: ...me thinks I need to give the senior partner who I have dealt with when I bought my house just over 25 years ago a call to see if she can "jivvy "up her "hill billy cousins" in the rural Dyce office...I only went there since it was more easier for me to get to and get parked. I got all the excuses from the solicitor at the Dyce branch...we are really busy and it coming up to Christmas...de blaw de blaw

• Like 1

The speed at which solicitors take to get going and actually do things...I think even longer than it takes gloss paint to dry :angry: ...in addition they can charge even better than the Queen's Cavalry :angry: ...me thinks I need to give the senior partner who I have dealt with when I bought my house just over 25 years ago a call to see if she can "jivvy "up her "hill billy cousins" in the rural Dyce office...I only went there since it was more easier for me to get to and get parked. I got all the excuses from the solicitor at the Dyce branch...we are really busy and it coming up to Christmas...de blaw de blaw
Fire proof paint seems to take longer than gloss to dry, 5 days ago I painted a load of steel beams for a pal and there still wet, suppose that's made me angry, I can't get them lifted into place until there dry
  • Like 1

lovely guy who moved the "no parking" cones we put out last night as its his parking space??? on a bit of road thats actually double yellow lines, got arsey as hell when we finally found where he lived and told him to move, even threatend to call the police ,that is until my mate said go for it, sure they would love the state of the bald tyre on the offside rear??? still took him 20 mins to actually do it, be intresting to see if hes there again tommorrow morning , may just be a call direct to the police instead this time

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just found out that I didn't make the paper sift stage two for the job I went for 3 weeks back , due to I quote " in sufficient skills " despite being fully trained to do it , having done the job to for 18 months to covering someone on long term sick with numerous recomendations over that time for a job very well done, what's annoying more is another guy in Plymouth applied , absolutely no experience on even part of the job, and he's got a interview , but is strolling round the yard this morn saying he prob will not take the job I offered , or even go to the interview as it means in wage terms he will take a pay cut. With overtime losses on his current wage ???? It's great to be recognised for your job skills and knowledge rather than being able to bill s*** your cv , not

A load of warning lights came on in the js145w and jcb won't come out until Friday, and the fact some absolute a*** hole smashed a one of the 8085zts windows, luckily the insurance covers that, but its just an inconvenience,

the tit that beat me to the interview recently, seems he was offered the job, and as mentioned earlier, he turned it down as he would take a pay cut without the overtime?? jobs a 6 k a year pay increase due to the grade ,and theres a lot of people including me that would have jumped at the chance to do it ,why apply for a job when you know you wont accept it anyway??

no, they basicly have 3 jobs and interview 4 people, he somehow managed to bull s*** his cv,proved as he showed someone i trust ,and got that far, had already said before he went he would more than likely turn it down if offered, my boss has gone nuts, as has this guys, as most see it as wrong full stop,having done the job for 20 odd years with all the training ,every one inc the big boss of the new group was expecting to see my at the interviews, but hr didnt seem to see it that way

I know how you feel Sean, a while ago I applied for a delivery job driving a van and got paper sifted because I didn't have any multi drop van driving experience, I was a copper for 30 years for Christ's sake what more experience can I give them!

Aaaaagh! No way, Simon?! God I bet you're well hacked off. What happens now?

I can retake it in either June or December, but I got two other exams in June so it will be December.

It also costs £100 a time to sit an exam so don't want to fail too many times!!!

Edited by milo