What really annoyed you today

this sunday ..11am nice little toy fair  50-80 stalls 15 odd selling tractors old and new ..might see you there ..

Not this Sunday unfortunately, my daughter gets married on Saturday and then all of the rellies are coming back to mine on the Sunday and I can't get out of it

Failed my ACCA Exam that I took in December by 5 marks... gutted  >:(

Keep going at them Simon and I'm sure you will get there in the end. Don't give up because at the end of the day no matter what experience you have most employers will go for a qualified accountant in preference to an unqualified QBE. In addition the difference is salaries is quite a lot ;D   ;D

This fellow employee at Halliburton ( plonker)

P1000848_zpsad38b5c8.jpg

P1000847_zpsa46e6693.jpg

At least my tow bar saved me but I'm not finished with them yet...

When I moved forward to put my rucksack and laptop in the boot it pleased me to see they cracked their rear skirt ;D  ;D

Edited by BC
  • Like 1

Land Registry screwing up my property listing.  Bought the house 20 years ago with 3 land plots - one tiny plot was bought from the local borough council by the previous owners.  They have apparently combined the three plots into one registration and have listed the entire property as being in JOINT OWNERSHIP with the borough

Annoyed - I am [expletives deleted] FURIOUS! >:( >:(>:( >:(

• Like 1

got into work today, to be told by the garage my van wasnt ready, apparently i had done 500 quids worth of damge to the underside, puling off all the wiring loom, brake sensors, rear lights loom and the power to my hoist in the back ,i had hit something ripped them in half on the middle of the chassis requiring a full re wire????? all from the 2 sensor lights that came on friday ,after telling him that all my lights were working ok, as my boss followed me back on friday so would have told me, the fact my hoist was working, as i removed the compressor to do the job with the other van before i came home ,  and if i had have hit something ,i would have removed the front axel, exhaust and prop shaft, i was told, well thats what youve done, and your boss has been told , went to the underside of the van, and theres not a mark on it, the sump guard, front axel, or anything below the chassis frame where the wires are, have taken a picture for evidence ,as theres now way that can have happened driving down the main a38 dual carrage way for 4 miles when the lights went off, would have had to go major off road and prob killed my self to do that, boss has backed me up to as its impossable to have done it

• Like 1

Getting an expensive roll of pvc-coated chainlink fence tangled up. Tomorrow's a new day I suppose and I'll see what I can do but it looks like I'll be buying yet more of the wretched stuff to complete the fence  >:( 

after getting the big finger over the job application  2 weeks agao, today i recived a e-mail from some manager in the new group, asking if i would like to go on loan to them, with overtime and lodge ,training up the new guys recently taken on??? needless to say my reply was short and to the point along with the reply i got from the hr people stating i wasnt qualified enough for the job in the first place

• Like 1

At 4:30 a plant hire lorry came on site with a load of towable light towers, which have since been placed around the areas in which we were digging, along the track what the dumpers are using around the area wher I've got lorrys coming in and where the dumpers are dumping there loads. We were then informed by my boss, that we are going to be working as many hours that we can, which put me in a difficult position as I'm the boss of 6 large weegie plant operators, and I had to tell them that were working 6 hours more a day, never had so many "brutes" give me the look of "I'm going to kill you" before,

working at the bloody army camp again,bitter winds up there,i was pressure washing and so cold that i had ice on my wet weather gear,not really my bosses fault as the contract has to be done,its landmarcs fault,the company that looks after the camp for doing work like this at this time of year,ive never been so cold,oh well i suppose at least ive got a job

• Like 2