What really annoyed you today

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

most of us were late home today ,after  a totally un-neccerserry t***S actions, the office where we all sign on has needed a new door and frame for some time now, and after 5 or 6 times reporting it ,they finally did so, ,at 8 this morn as we were off he arrived, and started ripping out the old stuff, on the report it clearly says refit current lock due to 30 odd people having a key ,its where we all tend to lock our car keys etc in the laptop safe lockers  rather than having them in the van . we came back tonight to find a new door etc,all nicely fitted  but a new yale lock, no handle to open the door either? , queue 8 guys stood there with no way to get in, or into our cars to get home , fortunately I had my laptop with me ,so was able log on and to get the number of the report centre, and after 10 mins they agreed to call the guy out to let us in?????? after 1 and a half h'sr he's still not arrived, and following a call to our manager who ok'd our actions ,followed a bit more heated debate on the phone to the report centre as we informed them of what was going to happen ,we went to loud speaker and told them to listen , as 3 others kicked the door in  ,10 mins later just we are off the guy comes round the corner and goes nutty, to which one guy asks "what sort of t**T fits a door, and lock, but no handles either side to open it?? let alone doesn't leave anyone a key?"  his face was priceless as we all stood awaiting an answer from him, guess hes prob still there now sorting out the carnage,

• Like 5

For the first time in 6 years of trading I'm on the verge of falling out with a customer. Firstly, even after sending them a tracking number and assuring them that their order was on its way they went ahead and lodged a claim with Paypal. Then after receiving their order, they told me they didn't want bales because they were too big - no problem I say, as we offer a no quibble return policy. However, they return them with one completely pulled apart and destroyed. When I queried this they said also they thought they should have silage inside of them. Plus having sent the order out twice already because they claim not to have received it the first time, they suddenly decide to return a whole load of other things, which makes me highly suspicious that the other order has turned up and they think they can pull as fast one and get money back by returning anything they have duplicates of. As I said, normally I don't hesitate with returns - we all make purchasing mistakes, but there's something not stacking up here. I think if he'd shown some interest in trying to sort things out amicably before going straight to PayPal (I texted, emailed and tried to phone him without receiving a reply) his story would've be more plausible - or is motherhood making me more defensive?

• Like 2

For the first time in 6 years of trading I'm on the verge of falling out with a customer. Firstly, even after sending them a tracking number and assuring them that their order was on its way they went ahead and lodged a claim with Paypal. Then after receiving their order, they told me they didn't want bales because they were too big - no problem I say, as we offer a no quibble return policy. However, they return them with one completely pulled apart and destroyed. When I queried this they said also they thought they should have silage inside of them. Plus having sent the order out twice already because they claim not to have received it the first time, they suddenly decide to return a whole load of other things, which makes me highly suspicious that the other order has turned up and they think they can pull as fast one and get money back by returning anything they have duplicates of. As I said, normally I don't hesitate with returns - we all make purchasing mistakes, but there's something not stacking up here. I think if he'd shown some interest in trying to sort things out amicably before going straight to PayPal (I texted, emailed and tried to phone him without receiving a reply) his story would've be more plausible - or is motherhood making me more defensive?

What an absolute pr*ck

• Like 2

Unfortunately, there are some losers (I'll be nice) out there that try it on. Weird thing is they think they are being really clever and no way will anyone suspect anything!!!!!

• Like 1

There is nobody on this earth with a reasln tofall out with you, Mandy. You run a superb business, your extremely good at doing so too. Polite, easy going, thankful, friendly... Just some if your traits.

This chap is obviously a complete arse.

It's almost like there in a way stealing from you I suppose, it's a shame that's someone's trying to do you out of pocket when your trying to run a well respected business, hope you manage to get it sorted out, I wouldn't even think about giving them a refund if that's the way there going to act,

More to the point, when do I get my money back Mandy!!!!

:ha ha!:  :ha ha!:  :ha ha!:  :ha ha!:  :ha ha!:

What a complete arse, send me his details and i'll send Tris round!!!   :P

What will he make of a little guy in a matchbox?

• 4 weeks later...

I have been gazundered.  Contracts about to be exchanged, Completion set for 26th July and my buyer has now decided to drop the purchase price by £30000 , yes THIRTY thousand.

Annoyed?  I am bl***dy furious.  Not to mentioned depressed, stressed and having a fit of the shakes.

can they legally do this , this far into transactio

Unfortunately yes.  Contracts had not been exchanged - that SHOULD have happened last friday but...

Drop the price ??? I have have never heard of that one before sue , I know people haggle over the odd 1000 or so due to survey issues etc but never seen them drop that much before

I had been told of 2 others - in both cases the purchaser was a solicitor.  Guess what - so is mine!

Oh I feel for you Sue that is dreadful...maybe a glass or two of wine will help you de-stress :huh: 

So far it is two G&Ts and I can feel another coming soon.

why don't they just say sorry ,but we have found somewhere else?? or is it some sort of scam where they try and play you ,as they think your desperate to sell and accept the revised offer , and move rather than break the chain??? and loose your new place?? either way I recon a nice letter to them asking for a fees refund via your legal team  could be in order ???   

Revenge is the way forward Sue.

Holes in the Soil pipe.

Dead fish behind some plaster board.

Introduce a family of bat into the attic.

Loosen screws on door handles on the room side (so they cant get out!)

Repaint ALL surfaces with gloss red paint.

Also, get a credit card in there name so they get the bills in a few months (not sure that possible!!!)

Remove all plants from the garden.

Should make you feel better if nothing else!!

• Like 3

Just about every thing so far   ;D  the weather now raining   , ebay none payers , cats   craping in me garden  oh & the car drives that wont give way  oh rant over for a short while ::)  ::)  ::)