What really annoyed you today

A mate that invited me on hol with him and rest of us and told me today that i cant go with them because he'd rather have a couple of girls go with them instead, i wouldnt mind if been straght up at first but dragging me along like that (for 3 months telling me how great it was gonna be) just last straw told to go f**k himself arogant c**t and now he's trying to find out why i'm annoyed >:( >:(>:( >:(

good friend he is  >:(:-\

good friend he is  >:(:-\

Yer just had enough got better things then to dwell over then loosing a best mate ah well  :-\

No ricky i'm male a fully STRAGHT male thats also dusty the balckk and white penguin

A mate that invited me on hol with him and rest of us and told me today that i cant go with them because he'd rather have a couple of girls go with them instead, i wouldnt mind if been straght up at first but dragging me along like that (for 3 months telling me how great it was gonna be) just last straw told to go f**k himself arogant c**t and now he's trying to find out why i'm annoyed >:( >:(>:( >:(

Sod that mate,I feel for you.

Thats a real AH thing to do to a guy.

my new mf activa turned up today,wasn't in so the lovley interlink delivery guy left a card saying it was in the back garden,and as my very good neighbour said ,"threw it" over the back wall,quite well to,found it in the middle of the lawn box well crushed in the corners,but when i opened the box,the model and box were perfect,amazing really given how fragile it is

did ring them up but the bird on the phone said" our drivers would never do a thing like that,or even place it in the garden in the first palce"???liars

dear g&m if you read this please change courrers as i dont like my stuff being treated like that

my new mf activa turned up today,wasn't in so the lovley interlink delivery guy left a card saying it was in the back garden,and as my very good neighbour said ,"threw it" over the back wall,quite well to,found it in the middle of the lawn box well crushed in the corners,but when i opened the box,the model and box were perfect,amazing really given how fragile it is

did ring them up but the bird on the phone said" our drivers would never do a thing like that,or even place it in the garden in the first palce"???liars

dear g&m if you read this please change courrers as i dont like my stuff being treated like that

I thought it was only Parcelforce who done that to parcels  :-\

I have had trouble with Citylink and Parcelforce, never interlink though, parcel didn't turn up for 2 days although it was on overnight. Both the sender and myself got onto them and they said they had tried to deliver it and left a card, all i can say is they must have used invisible cards and drivers as i was in all day and no one came

amazing ,i know amtrack are a nightmare to deal with,as work uses them,and nothing turns up when it should, sure last time i had interlink they took the parcel back to the depot ,and it was half the size of this one,and didn't have fragile all over it either like this one,

mind you he was dam lucky if it had been 2/3 ft over to the right more it would ahve ended up in the pond,then i would have had him for killing one or two of my big koi 's  :D :D :D

First two words wrong there MFF me thinks... A MATE would not do that to you - tell him you wouldn't p1ss in his mouth now if his teeth were on fire and find some proper mates to go on holiday with  ;)

Better still... come up here and play with my 1:16 8480 for a week  ;)

Thanks marky he's just thrown 5 years of friendship down the pan  :-\ >:(

Ah well got college coming up and know a good few people down there so hopefully they wont throw it in my face :D , and dont feel guilty about working with a manitou and fendt now instead of helping him out  :D :D

Think might take that offer up i'll be there on mon as handing my notice in at tesco's tomo as well  :D :D

Thanks marky he's just thrown 5 years of friendship down the pan  :-\ >:(

Ah well got college coming up and know a good few people down there so hopefully they wont throw it in my face :D , and dont feel guilty about working with a manitou and fendt now instead of helping him out  :D :D

Think might take that offer up i'll be there on mon as handing my notice in at tesco's tomo as well  :D :D

No probs MFF... my cabinet is always open to a TRUE MF fan mate  ;)

No probs MFF... my cabinet is always open to a TRUE MF fan mate  ;)

But i am working on converting him as he will be driving a Renault for his summer job so all is not lost, may be able to save him yet  ;D:D :D :D;)

Offer closed then  >:(:D :D :D :D

Come on marky no were near as bad as a JQ  :D

But it does share the same gearbox as the MF tractors so its not total loss to the red things :D :D :D :D

Some support thats good good for you :D :D joking

Come on marky no were near as bad as a JQ  :D

Some support thats good good for you :D :D joking

But they do also have a JQ engine fitted to them  ;D:D :D ;)

(hows that for support Phill  ;D )

Ive just about had a week of it. Monday I stove the LoBar in good and proper, Thursday I rip my hydraulic hoses apart covering the tractor unit in oil and today. . . . TODAY I get caught by the rozzers yakking away to my hearts content on the mobile. What started with certain Careless Driving charges and an appearance in Court ended with ?60 of my hard earned plus 6 penalty points. Lesson learnt I can assure you all. Now I have a 7am tip tomorrow to make up for the downtime.