What really annoyed you today

Could be a Quadrant 1200 with just the single axle :-\ ;)

The 3400 is a monster baler, needing 300hp+ just to power it :o :o :o :o

Yes, at 55 tons/hr capacity that would gobble up 25 acres/hr, whatever speed would that need to go at to cover that area? ??? They'd have to be 30' swathes to keep her full and with todays short strawed varieties & combines that chew it up I doubt it would pick up very cleanly. :-\

Could be a Quadrant 1200 with just the single axle :-\ ;)

The 3400 is a monster baler, needing 300hp+ just to power it :o :o :o :o

Fastrac isn't 300hp?

Deffinatly not that big, going at a far rate of knots behind a JD 69something I think....anyways, will pop over tomorrow and have a look :) thats if it hasn't broken

yeah sort of,but its bloody hard work, they wont help out or tell ya they have done it, so you have to work twice as hard to find the prob,that inturn costs them more in compensation and manhours for the fix, which we then get dragged into court about 2 years later when they argue about it cost wise, why the hell not just tell us in the first place,

this lot tonight had faulty traffic lights which they were controlling by hand signals to each other, as soon as we turned up they just fu**ed of and left us there, police turned up council guys the lot all trying to blame us, shut us down the work ,trying to fine us now ,we didn't even know they had gone,

you wait till tommorrow sparks are going to fly ,as we are shutting the site down with highways approval to after tonight,

The renault having a large oil leak from the backend and we cant find out were and now the MF has one as well but that was caused by the fitter who serviced it not properly putting on the hydraulic oil filter  >:( >:(

Severn Trent digging up the road to fix burst water mains >:( >:( They rip up the road on a blind bend with no lights then if that isn't bad enough they then make a slalom of taps, pumps etc in every manhole for about 2 miles >:( >:(>:( Was loads of fun bringing the artics through that every hour ::) ::)

A text from my mate Stu last night,the one who drives the FH12 in the pic with my truck. The text read "Drivin a brand new Lexion 570 TerraTrac with 30ft header" My one word reply began with C.

Cool ???::)

You lot are hilarious, :-D :-D :-D but miles off. If its any consolation he said it wouldnt pull a granny off the toilet, the header is too big for her on the banks.

I think the F-P's pre edited answer was better and probably right, you're just too late to see it Tris ::);D:D :D :D;)

A text from my mate Stu last night,the one who drives the FH12 in the pic with my truck. The text read "Drivin a brand new Lexion 570 TerraTrac with 30ft header" My one word reply began with C.

He wasnt up our way last night as we had a driver for a little while in the evening  ???:D :D :D