What really annoyed you today

Ha ha  :D :D :D :D unlucky  :P :P

they must have added it today? :-\ >:(, got Man U TV, Celtic and Rangers as well as Liverpool....luckily you have to pay for Man U for some reason ???:-\ :-\ so thats not gonna happen!!

anyway the presenter on LFCTV is fitter than AssTV ;D ;D ;D ;D

they must have added it today? :-\ >:(, got Man U TV, Celtic and Rangers as well as Liverpool....luckily you have to pay for Man U for some reason ???:-\ :-\ so thats not gonna happen!!

anyway the presenter on LFCTV is fitter than AssTV ;D ;D ;D ;D

Have you noted ARS ENAL TV is only part time and not on at weekends - A bit like the first team really!!! :D :D :D

See I can laugh at my teams miserable form at the moment! ;) My names not Ferguson!! :D :D

Have you noted ARS ENAL TV is only part time and not on at weekends - A bit like the first team really!!! :D :D :D

See I can laugh at my teams miserable form at the moment! ;) My names not Ferguson!! :D :D

nope, only noticed it yesterday!!, LFCTV runs most of the day, usually repeats!, except when there is a game on ;)

Yesterday my keyboard died and I put in a request to IT dept for a new one. Standard response was shut machine down and try another port. Happened again today and I got well angy. Got my new keyboard within half an hour though. It pays to complain

What really annoyed me today???

one of my best mates who i have known for 4years has started smoking!! apparently he started because of stress from his ex-girlfriend that he was seeing for 7months then she went off with some other fella. another guy started smoking with him but i'm not as close to him :-\ the thing that annoys me is the fact that it's over stress!! at our age the closest thing to stress is coursework.. i can't understand it, he has great parents that he gets on well with, good mates, has a decent paid part time job.... what more does he want!! if this is what he's like about a 7month relationship with a **** girl.. then what will he be like 10 years later trying to pay for a morgage and all that stuff all you adult members have to deal with...

really annoyed at this >:( i feel a big fall out coming on soon ::):(

What really annoyed me today???

one of my best mates who i have known for 4years has started smoking!! apparently he started because of stress from his ex-girlfriend that he was seeing for 7months then she went off with some other fella. another guy started smoking with him but i'm not as close to him :-\ the thing that annoys me is the fact that it's over stress!! at our age the closest thing to stress is coursework.. i can't understand it, he has great parents that he gets on well with, good mates, has a decent paid part time job.... what more does he want!! if this is what he's like about a 7month relationship with a **** girl.. then what will he be like 10 years later trying to pay for a morgage and all that stuff all you adult members have to deal with...

really annoyed at this >:( i feel a big fall out coming on soon ::):(

::) He's talking through his **  >:(. No one starts smoking because of stress. Believe me, it's hard and takes years of practice to make it enjoyable   ;):D.

Remind him that whatever stress he thinks he's got now it's nothing compared to the stress of trying to give up..... ;D

I know I should, but I enjoy it too much..... and my life is sooooo stressful .... ;)

Infact, I'm going for one now.... made me think about it now. damn you Matty!  >:(:D :D

Did he smoke before then Matty  ???

He can't NEED to start smoking due to stress - that's an excuse (reason) that smokers use for a failed giving up attempt...

The only reasons a lad of your young age can have for starting smoking are as follows...

He is....

a pillock

an idiot

stupid

daft as a brush

a numpty

a total t1t head

on a death wish

and lots of other words that are far too rude to put on here  >:(

Tell him their is NOTHING cool about smoking - once it grabs a hold of you... you are in for a lot of misery and upset.

Nobody in their right mind these days could possibly want to start smoking now - surely...

Did he smoke before then Matty  ???

He can't NEED to start smoking due to stress - that's an excuse (reason) that smokers use for a failed giving up attempt...

The only reasons a lad of your young age can have for starting smoking are as follows...

He is....

a pillock

an idiot

stupid

daft as a brush

a numpty

a total t1t head

on a death wish

and lots of other words that are far too rude to put on here  >:(

Tell him their is NOTHING cool about smoking - once it grabs a hold of you... you are in for a lot of misery and upset.

Nobody in their right mind these days could possibly want to start smoking now - surely...

no wel i think he started smoking yesturday but he will claim it's stress but i reakon he just wants to be cool for this time last year he was a decent guy, went to church, polite, homeworks allways in, always in school... since he met that lass last august he's gone downhill, and even worse since he broke up with her last week... i hope his mum and dad find out :P

i most likely will have a go at him when school starts again, it's a fall out waiting to happen marky! :D

It's a mug's game Matty, trust me, I smoke far too much because I can, no other reason.

I admit some smokes are just moments in themselves.... sitting alone on a hill on a summer's evening, watching the sun go down, enjoying the cool rich taste  ;):P..... but in reality it tastes like chewing dirt and the only reason we like the taste is because it destroys any real taste we have, and if they don't kill you they'll make you broke.... I could almost talk myself out of it at this rate !!!  :D

It's a mug's game Matty, trust me, I smoke far too much because I can, no other reason.

I admit some smokes are just moments in themselves.... sitting alone on a hill on a summer's evening, watching the sun go down, enjoying the cool rich taste   ;):P..... but in reality it tastes like chewing dirt and the only reason we like the taste is because it destroys any real taste we have, and if they don't kill you they'll make you broke.... I could almost talk myself out of it at this rate !!!  :D

Give it up Simon...

Or shut up about the cool summer's evening bit  >:( ... I'm bloody gagging for one here  :-[ :'( :'( :'(

:D :D :D

Give it up Simon...

Or shut up about the cool summer's evening bit  >:( ... I'm bloody gagging for one here  :-[ :'( :'( :'(

:D :D :D

I really think I ought to, but I think the stress of quitting may tip me over the edge at the moment!!  :D :D