What really annoyed you today

Step Mum  >:(

Securing floorboards down for carpet at my dads and i screwed right between a gas pipe and water pipe. No damage done. So any6way dad just calls me a wally the usuall and we get on tells my step mum and the stupid bi***h says maybe he needs to learn som e life skills. I mean what a c**t. Just because her daughter got pregnant at 17 n none of her kids are good at anything. She takes it out on me and my sister.

I am not renowned for being patient with things coming through the post but yesterday I ordered three books on Russian aircraft off Amazon and initially chose first class post and then remembering there was a bank holiday coming up I decided to alter the order and pay a few extra quid for next day delivery (?8.99).  Up until going to bed last night I hadn't received an order confirmation from Amazon but I wondered if that was normal with courier postage; checked again this morning and nothing had been dispatched so an admittedly terse email was sent off and soon after two of the three books were on their way...the outstanding one was dispatched later today, all via royal mail special elivery, which according to the tracking site are on course for delivery before the guaranteed time...on the 6th of May.

So I should have saved my pennies and stuck with the usual postage!

:(

I was at the dentist yesterday due to a toothache, dentist took an xray and cannot see anything, he thinks its an infection and has given me 500mg antibiotics and they are knocking the hell out of me.

Only got out of bed an hour ago and im usually up from 8 on a saturday. Feel so groggy  :(  :(

fingers crossed they do the trick otherwise the tooth is going!!!

rant over  :D

Noel

I was at the dentist yesterday due to a toothache, dentist took an xray and cannot see anything, he thinks its an infection and has given me 500mg antibiotics and they are knocking the hell out of me.

Only got out of bed an hour ago and im usually up from 8 on a saturday. Feel so groggy  :(  :(

fingers crossed they do the trick otherwise the tooth is going!!!

rant over  :D

Noel

Metrinidazole or Erythrmycin Noel... Metrinidazole was used to make alcholics sick I believe - nasty old drug

Rubbish digital reception when I'm trying to watch UKTV History, sunken warships >:(

The program you are talking about is brilliant and absolutely fascinating; and made me lose interest in all the things I should have been doing today. I've not seen this on TV before.

P.S. Also sat reading the newspaper today about someone who had a holiday in Gambia, and came back with a naaaasty rash on his leg. Turns out he had been the victim of the bot fly. The eggs are deposited when mosquitos bite and they live under the persons skin and grow into flesh eating maggots. They had to be surgically removed when they were seen moving about under the mans skin. Best check yourself carefully  ol' kiddy.  ;):)

Oh...........an' tryin' to sign up with youtube................now thats really annoying in the extreme.  >:(

bw I have asked Traci to check for movement ;):D

And thanks for rubbing it in about the warships! :(

i was being helpful! :D :D, may have finished for now as i think it was on from 8 til 10, i watched some of it,  ;)

hitting my thumbs and finger i dont know how many times putting the felt nails in, only 10 mm long so with big fingers like mine a real pain to do

Did they hold in ok Sean? When I put mine up I had to go and get some slightly longer 15mm ones as the original 10mm nails were popping out.....I also held them with long nose pliers to stop fingure injuries occuring :D :D

old massey with oil leak  >:(

errrrrm its a Massey, what do you expect ;D::):D :D

Did they hold in ok Sean? When I put mine up I had to go and get some slightly longer 15mm ones as the original 10mm nails were popping out.....I also held them with long nose pliers to stop fingure injuries occuring :D :D

yeah fine mate, had to put a few longer ones in the corners where i folded the felt under its self, but otherwise all in fine, next steps the power once my mate simon helps out with a few bits

I have spent a lot of today off and on filling and sanding my new JD 6810 conversion today ::)

After finerly doing enough to be happy with it I decided to fill a couple of small holes with plastic rod I stupidly knocked it home with a small hammer and snapped the tractor in half at the new join >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Paul no way!! Oh man, I can hear the cries of fustration mate. I thought it was thunder rolling round but I can tall your accent anywhere!! Hard luck mate, still as I am sure your expertise can have it back together pronto?

I have spent a lot of today off and on filling and sanding my new JD 6810 conversion today ::)

After finerly doing enough to be happy with it I decided to fill a couple of small holes with plastic rod I stupidly knocked it home with a small hammer and snapped the tractor in half at the new join >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Isn't that always the case, nothing more annoying.

Paul no way!! Oh man, I can hear the cries of fustration mate. I thought it was thunder rolling round but I can tall your accent anywhere!! Hard luck mate, still as I am sure your expertise can have it back together pronto?

Bad news paul but at least there is one consolation       YOU WON'T DO IT AGAIN      Good luck with the rebuild