What really annoyed you today

just wondering how many of you drive with the back window open ??? we get told off for not having it open when working machinery and radios are off as well except when transporting are we alone in doing this ???

Never have a radio on when working prefer to listen to exhaust notes instead and concentrate on my work ;)

Back window depends on the job and how breezy or cold it is :D :D

The Siku Jaguar 960 has really annoyed me today - the darn thing defies all attempts by me to remove the driver from the cab >:( I think it must be a case of cutting the pole which works the steering mechanism (which also needs to go) but I don't have the tools to do that.  It looks ridiculous parked up with that grinning imbecile sat in there!

The Siku Jaguar 960 has really annoyed me today - the darn thing defies all attempts by me to remove the driver from the cab >:( I think it must be a case of cutting the pole which works the steering mechanism (which also needs to go) but I don't have the tools to do that.  It looks ridiculous parked up with that grinning imbecile sat in there!

can you just tap it, the rod?, like if removing wheels?? it was like that with the cerea  :-\ :-\

Never drive continuously with rear window open unless the window has a metal frame like older tractors. Although they have gas strutt's newer windows' hinges arn't intended to support the wieght of the glass. Also, when open they are prone to flex as there is no frame. Eventually they ether shatter or the bolts in the hinges rattle loose and the glass falls out.

For me today, this rabid Opticruise gearbox.

can you just tap it, the rod?, like if removing wheels?? it was like that with the cerea  :-\ :-\

Its as though its riveted both ends - just off out now, but will try and take some photos later to show what I mean,

;)

just wondering how many of you drive with the back window open ??? we get told off for not having it open when working machinery and radios are off aswell except when transporting are we alone in doing this ???

as said before if its dusty or cold  ::):D its closed if not its open ,and it also depends if its somthing simple eg a roller ,just have it open a bit, about 2 inches ((well on nh's anyway ) but if its a mower or more complicated machines i have it open all the way  ;) but closed when carting silage !!  :D

bad luck about the glass luke  :-[ gives you a fright when they go doesnt it  :D i bust the tl's door or was it the 7840  :-\ anyway that gave me a fright  ::):D

just wondering how many of you drive with the back window open ??? we get told off for not having it open when working machinery and radios are off aswell except when transporting are we alone in doing this ???

was always open, on the 500's and 600's, didnt get much choice with the 185 :D :D :D van windows alwas open to no matter what the weather

Have the back window closed most of the time, only open when listening for a fault I suspect is on a machine. As Tris has said modern tractor rear windows are not designed to be left open all the time unless they have a steel support frame on them as you can actually see them twisting. You will also probably find that the under HSE rulings for working in noisey environments that you are supposed to have ear defenders on if it is open with a piece of machinery like a mower on, probably a safety guard as well as its there for your protection from flying debris. If you have air-con all windows are supposed to be closed when you have it turned on anyway or it overloads the system and causes it to go wrong

That flipping woman!! We go shopping to get a phone for me and some clothes for her. She refuses to try anything on because of the queue. Get home minus a new phone because we didnt have time and hey presto tonights dress is too big. Which of course is my fault so I have to drive back to town to change it!!! ::)

I'm not even going with her tonight!!

To late, I have dropped her off at her friends place. After getting half way there to find she had forgotten her eye-liner, bronzing pearls and hair spray. ..  ::) ::)

Thank the Lord for FTF that's all I can say!!

That my laptop has decided I can't go on FTF anymore and it won't connect. ONLY this website  :'(

So i'm on the home computer now, downstairs  :-\

And Andy checked my account and changed my password so even when I got on the site I couldnt log in  :D :D

Sorted though temporarily. have to sort the old laptop out I think  :-\

I've done everything Tris

Defrag, delete temp files, cookies, SSL files, virus scan, spyware check, network vulnerability check, turned firewall off, added Firefox as an 'allow' program for windows & Norton firewalls.

Im out of ideas.

Look like im stuck with a proxy server full of error 404's  :(

Well all I can say on the matter is:

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/javascript:void(0); was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5 Server at www.farmtoysforum.com Port 80

:D :D :D :D

No seriously thats a bit of good news. I can hope its SMF server related!