What really annoyed you today

Bl**dy air leaks again. Been losing air on my trailer for the last few days, so I had a good listen round it this morning and found an air tank has rotted through under the mounting bracket.

And then...........in comes Adrian with the baby tanker and says, "Did you know the handbrake leaks air on the baby  ;D". That just about pssssssssssssssst me off. More work than I know what to do with before my holiday and yet more things being added on the list. Gonna be some long days before the end of the week.

>:(

Technology!

First the TV reception (or lack of it) now all restored and no one has been by or near AND I have an extra channel that I don't want.

Today - Internet phone playing up big time.  Not my equipment but the root VoIP provider software behaving abnormally.

Today - Vista refusing to restart (not uncommon) and going into startup repair, rolling me back and Firefox then not working. 

Vista back up an running -for the time being at least,  Firefox reloaded and now I am going to the local shop to buy a LARGE bottle of Gin for a G&T relaxing moment or several.

Just got back from hastings with mum and dad.We didnt ring Barry (udimore)to see if we could pick some models up as i thought he usally gets in after 6. Judging by him being on here he is at home. Damm. Sorry Barry should have rang to see if you were in.

Will give Mum and Dad a nudge to see when we can come  ;):)

My xbox giving up the ghost and for cost to repair it might as well have bought new one  >:( >:( and got no warranty cause cant prove when i bought it cause lost recipts etc :'( :'(

So for all my hard work this summer just treated myself to a PS3  ;D ;D :D

my xbox gave up its ghost twice first the fan went and now the hard drive has given out and im not forking out again >:( but halo is my favourate game so ::) here comes a new one dont get turned off them its just the first batch as supposed to be faulty

But this console is only 8-10 months old and microsoft aint been any help and havnt been over impressed with it after using ps3 a little while ago it was alot better and can use blu-ray with it which my consoles spend 60% playing dvd's

weather and traffic, took near on an hr to get into plymouth today for her hair appointment down to a fatle accident  on the main road last night, that coupled with numerosu other minor shunts just casued gridlock, got her to within a mile then she had to get out and walk the rest, i eventually got to her just as she came out, then down to truo to collect the wedding ckae, and yet more of the same, including the lovley highways incident staff, directing all the traffic from the a38 east bound (pretty busy road even at night)up a near on single track road with a few passing places which was to steep for the lorrys who got stuck and started slipping on the leaves ect, hence causing major chaos, fortunatly i was able to turn arround and do some back lane hopping ,she was a little scared but my van fits doen them so the car will for sure, total time on the road today, 6 hrs, achevied 70 % of what we should have done, now sat waiting for the traffic to die down before we try and do the last bits