What really annoyed you today

What really annoyed me? The fact that the likes of Google couldn't be bothered to at least put a poppy on their home page - they're quick enough to mark all the other events.....but lose the thread for something like this - no doubt some kind of political correctness B/S

What really annoyed me? The fact that the likes of Google couldn't be bothered to at least put a poppy on their home page - they're quick enough to mark all the other events.....but lose the thread for something like this - no doubt some kind of political correctness B/S

It annoyed me aswell that.

Being let down for a second time.

Last year's birthday present was a Scaledown kit of a Marshall Threshing Machine and a friend said he would build it.  12 months later he had not started it and gave it back last month because "he was too busy with other models".  A second builder has just rung to say he thinks it is too complicated and does not want to build it in case he messes it up.

Oh Happy days >:(

Being let down for a second time.

Last year's birthday present was a Scaledown kit of a Marshall Threshing Machine and a friend said he would build it.  12 months later he had not started it and gave it back last month because "he was too busy with other models".  A second builder has just rung to say he thinks it is too complicated and does not want to build it in case he messes it up.

Oh Happy days >:(

I'd be buttering up our JDC on here if I were you Sue... he IS the daddy at Scaledown builds... and one of the nicest chaps I've ver met to boot (don't tell him that last bit though will you  ;) )

I'd be buttering up our JDC on here if I were you Sue... he IS the daddy at Scaledown builds... and one of the nicest chaps I've ver met to boot (don't tell him that last bit though will you  ;) )

indeed sue try john, star scaledown builder, second only to the man nigel who makes the kits

No jibes form me. It will only come back to haunt you!! Remember Tottenham!!  ;) ;) :D :D

Very Wise Kev and a great game of football end to end stuff so i didn't really care who run as will both finish above Liverfool anyway like normal  :D :D :D :D