What really annoyed you today

I had a little plan up my sleeve for it don't you worry Hamster  ;) ;) ;) and you go and wash your mouth out a british classic is that  >:( although there may be something in the pipeline soon that would please you   :-X :-X :-X  ;) ;) ;)

Mmmmmm, like an Alegro......  ;) ;)

Sounds blue..... Blue tractor.... ??? Blue movie.... ??? I'm easily pleased ....  ;):D :D

I got home today to find a letter from one of my insurance companies informing me that i hadn't made a payment  :-\

So got in touch with the bank  they told me that my account was frozen  "Have you gone over your overdraft" was the question      "no" was the reply

the bloke left me on hold for a while and when he returned  he spoke very sheepishley and asked if it was definately my acount i was enquiring about "yes" was my answer

Then he hit me with something I didn't expect  "Well according to our records You died on the 11th of november and your account has been passed on to another department and frozen"

To say that i was angry/Shocked was an understatement    My uncle died on that day

I have gone balistic at the bank as all of my direct debits have not been payed since that day  I now wait to see how many other letters I will recieve to see where the payments are.

They say that they will get back to me tommorow and try to sort this out    We'll see what tommorow brings >:( >:(

I aint sorting this mess out >:( >:(

been on work experience for the las tfew days and was using the angle gridder to replace the eye on an old abbey tank and next thing my leg feels HOT then its REALLY HOT i look down my overalls leg is on fire from the sparks then i put out with my hand an the plastic melted on to my hand and got a nasty burn and now i have no overalls

been on work experience for the las tfew days and was using the angle gridder to replace the eye on an old abbey tank and next thing my leg feels HOT then its REALLY HOT i look down my overalls leg is on fire from the sparks then i put out with my hand an the plastic melted on to my hand and got a nasty burn and now i have no overalls

OUch but funny at the same time :D

I got home today to find a letter from one of my insurance companies informing me that i hadn't made a payment  :-\

So got in touch with the bank   they told me that my account was frozen  "Have you gone over your overdraft" was the question      "no" was the reply

the bloke left me on hold for a while and when he returned  he spoke very sheepishley and asked if it was definately my acount i was enquiring about "yes" was my answer

Then he hit me with something I didn't expect   "Well according to our records You died on the 11th of november and your account has been passed on to another department and frozen"

To say that i was angry/Shocked was an understatement     My uncle died on that day

I have gone balistic at the bank as all of my direct debits have not been payed since that day   I now wait to see how many other letters I will recieve to see where the payments are.

They say that they will get back to me tommorow and try to sort this out    We'll see what tommorow brings >:( >:(

Jesus christ what is the work coming too? Small claims court, Scott? It does make you wonder about all these millions of files we all have when 'officials' go and lose our detilas oin laptops and memory cards, scammers take money from our accounts willy and indeed nilly and even your own bank inform themselves of your death without actually checking up!! What a state.

So got in touch with the bank   they told me that my account was frozen  "Have you gone over your overdraft" was the question      "no" was the reply

Then he hit me with something I didn't expect   "Well according to our records You died on the 11th of november and your account has been passed on to another department and frozen"

To say that i was angry/Shocked was an understatement     My uncle died on that day

I have gone balistic at the bank as all of my direct debits have not been payed since that day   I now wait to see how many other letters I will recieve to see where the payments are.

Bit of a bad deal there Scott, as if the death isn't enough to deal with and then this happens..... I sometimes wonder if there are people out there waiting to pounce on bereaved people when I hear some of the horror stories, One that always sticks in my mind was the widow sent a bill from the local council for the erection of a new lampost ony a couple of days after she had burried her husband after he was killed in a car accident, he had swerved to avoid a couple of drunk pedestrians in the road on his way home from work one night and hit a lampost in his car and was subsequently killed as a result...

Our Kings of Leon tickets have gone on eBay.... Mrs H has been offered a job she can't refuse on the same night and we need the money.... ah well, they seem to be making good money generally so I shall put in a request for a model out of the proceeds, maybe that 110-90.... ;)

Bloody DVLA.... I got a stinker of a letter from them today telling me I have been using my car un-taxed.  Being the piullar of the community I am I obviously have (£400  :o )

I've since called them and faxed them with a copy of my valid tax disc... I'll post the apology letter on here when I get it - yeah right  ::)>:( >:(>:(

Our Kings of Leon tickets have gone on eBay.... Mrs H has been offered a job she can't refuse on the same night and we need the money.... ah well, they seem to be making good money generally so I shall put in a request for a model out of the proceeds, maybe that 110-90.... ;)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!! When/Where?

Woke up this morning and my right eye lid is all swollen up. Can hardly see. Went to the Dr's have no idea??

See also what made you pleased!! Off work! :D

You have no eye, dear?!! Blimey what happend Kev. .

(Always the joker, eh? Sorry mate!  :-[:D)