What really annoyed you today

Marmite.... erggghhhhh yuck.... Sue I WAS in love with you... Bad boy pot noodles... now marmite... I could be falling out of love pretty quickly I reckon  :o:D :D

Seriously... get well soon Aunty Sue  :-*

You either love or hate Marmite and I can eat it by the spoonful (although I did not yesterday).  You cannot fall out of love with me 'cos I can eat the Marmite you don't like!

Feeling a little better but not enough to go to a customer this morning.  I was about to phone them when my mobile rang.  It was one of my colleagues  "their book keeper has just phoned in sick so can you cancel the appointment?"  Brilliant.  Now I can have an easy day and hopefully get some real food inside me.  I only had dry toast and soup yesterday but I do have a rabbit in the fridge so I might make a rabbit stew.

but I do have a rabbit in the fridge so I might make a rabbit stew.

Nooo.... Aunty Sue... have you never seen the film Watership Down... I'll be singing 'bright eyes... burning like fire' all day in my head now...

If I lived with you we'd have to have seperate fridges at this rate Aunty Sue  :D :D

Nooo.... Aunty Sue... have you never seen the film Watership Down... I'll be singing 'bright eyes... burning like fire' all day in my head now...

If I lived with you we'd have to have seperate fridges at this rate Aunty Sue  :D :D

Watership Down is "up the road" from me and was once part of the Portway Estate.  It was sold and is now an attraction but even when part of the estate the owner would not allow the gamekeeper to clear the warren.  This really annoyed the gamekeeper as he wanted to gas the lot and fill in all the holes.  He was, however allowed to cull them to keep the numbers in check but only by shooting them and I have to admit he did it properly.  He disdained shotguns and always used a .22 rifle.  Rabbits were shot cleanly.

The film scenes were taken from the real place and the farmhouse with the tame bunnies is Willesley Warren Farm, Willesley being the original name of the warren.

How do I know all this?  I used to work for the Estate and the gamekeeper from Portway used to bring me 6 or 7 rabbits whenever he visited the office. 

Sorry Marky but I have EATEN rabbits from Watership Down

o2  >:( >:(>:( >:( just used the pac code to transfere my number to vodaphone, and within 2 hrs they start ringing asking if they can do any special deals to keep my 2 contracts with them, didnt bother all the time i have been waiting for the codes, or even in the shop to try and keep me, just told them exactly why i am leaving only to be told they rang me 5 times over the weekend on my mobile to speak to me, and i aint recived any calls from them at all, neither has sue