What really annoyed you today

The fact that I have to skiddy out 2 chicken sheds tomorrow, and I'm going out Saturday night. Will the smell dissapear before then?

Or will I go out sporting Odour De' Hen?

Could be worse boy............... Could be Odour de Coque.......... dont want that getting around do ya..........  ;D:D

Position sensor packing up on the 6920s's lift arms, couldn't get the damn bedformer in the ground deep enough so had to wait for the dealer to come out. Should have only worked this morning, because of that was still there at 5pm >:(

had an hour or so to look at building a trailed forager , dug out the old britains forager but cant find the bits of the jag 690 i bought at spalding  >:(

well they aint in the boot of the car mate, so you must have taken them in when i dropped you off :D :D :D :D

Can't get rid of an irritating cough >:(

:o :o - you been to Mexico lately Colm  :o

Er... you chair is outside the mod room door... and we've changed the lock on the door, so your key doesn't fit anymore... just as a precaution mind you  :-[:o :'( ;D:-*

:o :o - you been to Mexico lately Colm  :o

Er... you chair is outside the mod room door... and we've changed the lock on the door, so your key doesn't fit anymore... just as a precaution mind you  :-[:o :'( ;D:-*

Ah no - its part of this annoying flu that I had 3 weeks ago apparently >:(

Meeting foreigners on a tight spot of road with a 3m power harrow with over-hanging bout markers. Their cars must be different to ours as i'm sure they didn't have a reverse gear  >:(

did they have a addtional bout marker extra once you got past mate :D :D :D getting to that time of year now isnt it, noticed a lot of german and netherlands cars arround this way the last few weeks

They nearly had 'Kuhn' imprinted in their 330i I knw that much  :D

Yeah, the caravanners are out in force now Sean, I saw a German motorhome today in the middle of the road on 3 wheels with a chap from AA looking rather confused!

*Note to all holiday makers, check wheel nuts before blocking up our countryside* :)

Their cars must be different to ours as i'm sure they didn't have a reverse gear  >:(

The number of 'locals' who can't reverse to save their lives annoys me too.