What really annoyed you today

Well for me still being at work, 10 minutes before the helicopter landed on deck the flight was turned round due to FOG >:( >:(>:(

Had to stay up till about 1pm to see what was happening then have had 4 hours sleep and back to work for another nightshift >:( >:(>:(

I do not know why we offshore workers torture ourselves thinking we are actually going to get home on time in the middle of summer.

That's proper soul destroying, Rob. What do you do on a night like that when you've already done your handover then?

We do a paper handover for the other shift to read and the dayshift technician comes out on monday so if he has any questions he can ask me.

So it is a normal night again tonight for me, have done my samples and my checks but not planning on doing much else.

What made today worse was that they never let the pilot do a fly past to see if he could get in, but who are we mere mortals to argue with the helicopter landing officer ::)

Took the car into Arnold Clark for a service since it's still under warranty........What a joke - lad phoned and said it needs 2 new tyres, an alternator drive belt, the rear brake pads need replacing, a window wiper needs replacing and they've found an oil leak under the transmission, now I'm sorry but it's never dripped a drop of oil on my drive before, the tyres were pretty much new when I bought it and the brakes are working fine........Conmen........ >:( >:(

I'd take it somewhere else for a second opinion mate sounds like they're extracting the urine to me, few garages round this way known for tricks like that. If they've done the brake pads I'd ask to see the old ones

I'd take it somewhere else for a second opinion mate sounds like they're extracting the urine to me, few garages round this way known for tricks like that. If they've done the brake pads I'd ask to see the old ones

Yeah that's what I thought Gav, told him to only do the alternator drive belt and to leave the brakes and window wiper alone. Was going to charge sixteen quid for a window wiper........ :o>:(

I went to my school reunion on friday night 20 yrs since I left school (not annoying) I got rather drunk and made a fool of myself (not that annoying) pictures are slowly appearing on facebook (need I say more)  ::) ::)::) ::)::)

yeah try some where else, or find a good local one man operation that someone you know recomends, lot of big garages are strugling due to high labour rates ect, hence they try to make stuff up like that to drag the extra work in, not plesent but a sad fact of the times right now, i tend to use a guy in our workshop for stuff thats not under warrenty, not that i need to now with the new car, but he never let me down on my last two, cheap and quick always dealer parts to

I went to my school reunion on friday night 20 yrs since I left school (not annoying) I got rather drunk and made a fool of myself (not that annoying) pictures are slowly appearing on facebook (need I say more)  ::) ::)::) ::)::)

so if i go on facebook and type in paul c.........

what annoyed me today was the heat >:(

No alarm clock due to the thunder and lightning as our electricity went so was late for work and its quarter end >:(

Blimey... you are late Colm... our quater end was on Tuesday 30th  :o;D:D :D

at least you now have plenty of time to prepare for the next quater end.. as you've missed this last one  :):-*

Blimey... you are late Colm... our quater end was on Tuesday 30th  :o;D:D :D

at least you now have plenty of time to prepare for the next quater end.. as you've missed this last one  :):-*

We have to wait till the bean counters close the accounts to do our calculations so it is usually the second and third business days ;)