What really annoyed you today

just been caled into work, now got a 2 hr trip down to penzance to sort something? no one will say what it is

all the way to penzance through holiday traffic that i have never seen at 8.45 in the morn, way to may caravans ect, only to find that the local guy has sorted it out, but they didnt feel the need to ring me so i could turn round ,save the trip, just back in the yard now, but am stuck here as i have done more than 6 hrs straight and our laptop time sheets system insists on a 1 hr break, so i cant log of till gone 3  >:( >:(>:( 

women in a pug 307 pullin out alongside me and making me fail my drivin test  >:( >:(>:( >:( 3 minors nd that was classed as a major because she overtook me  ::)>:(

depends on the real reason!!, may come under observation skills!!...were they fit :D :D, wife failed for something similar involing a cyclist though!!

some people who have passed should never be on the road....my brother in law needs some practice! :D :D :D

well i was waiting to go round a parked car with the right indicator going and a van was comin towards me and during this time the pug came up behind then as the van passed i looked in my mirror and the car was on stop waiting behind me then as i started to pull away i saw the car along side my rear door  ::) i was failed on causing an obstruction due to using indicators inaporiatly or sumthin he said  ::) but my instructer said that i did it all right when i explained  :-\ ahh  well will just have to wait a month for the retest  :(:)

....ahh  well will just have to wait a month for the retest  :(:)

I failed two driving tests which annoyed me at the time.  On one I was taken into an unmade, gravel road with deep potholes for my "reversing around the corner" and then told to use hand signals only (no longer part of the test) on the same road after which he failed me because I was not in full control of the car!  My driving instructor who knew the road went ballistic and threatened to go to court and appeal as he said it was an unfair test. 

I passed the next time on a really easy test route with a really nice examiner

Sock it to 'em next time!

[uote author=4055power link=topic=6842.msg576235#msg576235 date=1249571064]

My Marmite jar is empty so I had short measure on my lunchtime toast!  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

shame on you Sue how could you run out of Marmite, now go stand in the corner and write out one hundred times "I will not run out of Marmite again" ;):D :D

I was backing in to a site on my blind side with a 21ton digger on being watched back by two guys when I heard a huge crunch :o :o >:( >:(

Turns out one of the guys thought that my rearlight and mudguard would knock a 6" steel post over >:( >:(>:( >:(

I was backing in to a site on my blind side with a 21ton digger on being watched back by two guys when I heard a huge crunch :o :o >:( >:(

Turns out one of the guys thought that my rearlight and mudguard would knock a 6" steel post over >:( >:(>:( >:(

not a bad day all in all then  ???

front garden area down to haf scalping & soil where shrubs & bushes , & really narked with pulling weeds so decided yesterday to shovel all scalping out & level the soil , lay black polythene & recover with scalping, took most of the day but must have shoveled 4t of scalping so today my backs absolutely killing me , 5-6 years ago this wouldn't have been a problem but now it's not helped by the fact i have back problems now anyway >:( >:(>:( >:(

wasent to day it was friday (soz working nights )

some kind person decided to jump over the cliff edge near the tunnel mouth landing ontrack near were we are working  wot a waste of a and its put us behind while they cleaned the bits up not a pretty sight

That's late David... I thought the season was almost over  :-\

It is fairly late Mark, I haven't suffered with it as bad this year compared to years gone by, there seems to be plenty in the air whether it be from grass or weeds, the weather has been favourable for it over the last couple of days, it's a bit frustrating to say the least.

I think I lost all my files on my new laptop, it was installing a Microsoft update last night and froze so I restarted and now I cant boot up. Iv been trying everything from system restores to calling dell and it looks like I have to start fresh.  >:( What makes it worse is that I have been looking at different external hard drives to back up things but I havent decided on one yet.  ::)  The only two things I need are my Model Farmer Articles and a website I built, the rest was just files for school that I dont really need now.