What really annoyed you today

People from an ethnic orgin (I'm not racist) trying to start fights etc, you just walk past them and they say something, one of these days they'll have it Angry Angry Angry

You betta watch it yeah, i know where ya live i'll be down, stab you up, alright

Or words to that effect normally eh Nath?

You betta watch it yeah, i know where ya live i'll be down, stab you up, alright

Or words to that effect normally eh Nath?

Thats the one Luke, your not one are you ??? ??? ???

I just say I'm from southside Jamaica Queens, usually leaves them a bit stumped and gives me time to peg it down to the next bar ;D ;D ;D ;D

The fact it's gonna be hot again this week in the region of 35+, i'm gonna melt inside the barn, i'm gonna try and scrounge some tractor work

I did warn you it would be a hot job, you're at the bottom of the ladder but i think you'll find that your boss will be very fair about it. He'll probably let you have some breaks with the heat or you'll be ill with heat stroke and no employer wants a man off during harvest

yeap start at the bottom and work your way up mate,if your lucky in 20 years time you will be doing a job like gavin mate  :D :D :D

I'm not that old Sean! We all start at the bottom, but when you get to my age you could be setting fields on fire with the combine as well  :D :D :D :D ;)

Thats the way i'm looking at it at the moment im working my way up the ladder gotta do the sh!t jobs sometimes but i might ask my boss about some kind of break as it will be 40+ inside and i doubt he wants me to be ill :-\ :-\

I'm not that old Sean! We all start at the bottom, but when you get to my age you could be setting fields on fire with the combine as well  :D :D :D :D ;)

only old in experaince mate not real age, same as me in my job  :D :D :D one of the youngest ther ,but loads of courses ect under me bely,never turned down one course,even if it wasn't for the job i was doi ng

only old in experaince mate not real age, same as me in my job  :D :D :D one of the youngest ther ,but loads of courses ect under me bely,never turned down one course,even if it wasn't for the job i was doi ng

I'll let you off then  :D :D I'm the youngest one and i'll never turn down a course if its offered to me, will even pay for them myself if it means i stand a better chance if i change my job :)

Thats the way i'm looking at it at the moment im working my way up the ladder gotta do the sh!t jobs sometimes but i might ask my boss about some kind of break as it will be 40+ inside and i doubt he wants me to be ill :-\ :-\

That can take longer than you think,take it from someone who's been there for years.

my day went well in the morning , then had to wait 4 hrs for a load of milk to top my trailer up, then an hour traveling to the dairy to be told it would be 5 hrs before i'd start tipping , then argued with the powers that be , that if something wasn't sorted or i wasn't redirected to another dairy it would be coming back to the yard  >:(

Zipping along the road from  Hitchen to Luton today doing 130... looks in my mirror and a motorbike right up my bum.... I pulls over... he comes past me like I'm standing still  :o

Tried to catch him... two hopes...

Bob Hope

and no bloody hope  :'( :'( :'(

He must have hit 180 on the straight bit  :o

Motorbikes...... A mate of mine called to see me today on his 25k Harley, custom built with a 1400 engine, back wheel must have been a foot wide without exageration. Only one of its kind, might get a pic of it tomorrow.

Motorbikes...... A mate of mine called to see me today on his 25k Harley, custom built with a 1400 engine, back wheel must have been a foot wide without exageration. Only one of its kind, might get a pic of it tomorrow.

Yes pweeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeee Jason... I just love Harleys... when I hit my mid-life crisis (and it can only be just around the corner) I'm gonna have me one of those  :-*:-* :-*:-*

I have been sat here in a queue to get loaded with slabs for Hertfordshire since 8am  >:(

I finally got away at 11.15. . . .. . Didn't get loaded tonight so sat outside the gates at Leighton Buzzard again to load for Cirencester tomorrow. .. ..

What else is annoying?

I got a reload tomorrow to the bloody Peak District somewhere GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

I thought that was why you had the impreza ::) ::):D

some dog walking let there dog have a go at me and try biting me while i was shovelling OSR into the pit >:(

:-[ Well... perhaps you can have a mini mid-life crisis just before the REAL one kicks in  ;):D :D :D

Zipping along the road from  Hitchen to Luton today doing 130... looks in my mirror and a motorbike right up my bum.... I pulls over... he comes past me like I'm standing still  :o

Tried to catch him... two hopes...

Bob Hope

and no bloody hope  :'( :'( :'(

He must have hit 180 on the straight bit  :o

Strewth, if the BIB catch you doing that....might be time in prision :o