What really annoyed you today

Finding out our back to backs have refused to come out on the monday after christmas instead of the late flight on tuesday so extremely fed up with it all. Night shift chef also annoyed me tonight with his attitude, think this flight think is starting to get to me and most of my work colleagues and has led to lots of snappy people >:( >:(>:(

V+ box broke, recorded a few programs (flashforward / stargate universe), virgin had to replace the unit as they couldnt fix the problem (bad installation i think)

so all recorded programs were lost....on the bright side, this box is better looking and smaller! :D :D :D

got a stinking headache, cant shift it, had it since 12ish, taken pills, which is unusal for me  twice now, still here, time for an early night i think try and sleep it off

Easy solution a true yankee solutions too....  "Stay off that rot gut cider your drink" :D    or HELLO paint fumes :D  one or both probably the reason..... ;)

overalls, hands, tractor and floor got covered too, he took the bowl off but he was a bit slow so it all came running down the side of the bowl hitting everything on the way down :D

i got diesel on me overalls this morning the bl**dy thing that stops it overflowing didn't cut it off soon enough  :D

Being waked at 5.15 am on a Saturday morning but a helicopter that decided to hoover over the sleepy village of Drumoak. Heaven knows what he was up to but he certainly made a good job of waking us up >:( >:(

Welcome to my world Bill,

Nothing worse on nights trying to sleep and hearing the chopper come in thudding in and vibrating the accomodation block Loverly. ::) ::)

Yes they can be rather noisy birdies Rob. All the neighbours round the Crescent where I live heard it and there was a lot of curtain pulling going on  ;) ;)

We have not got to the bottom of it but seems like it was on a search mission for someone or something. One neighbour got up and drove down to the local football pitch where it was hoovering but it was gone, He did say a police car was stopped in the lay-by on the main road in the village so certainly something out of the ordinary was going on in sleepy Drum yesterday morning >:( >:(