What really annoyed you today

:D :D :D :D :D :D Always something to grumble about. . . Easier to remember than the good things. Your off the A517 then Nath, I took that road from Ashbourne yesterday. . . They got three thumbs round that way ;-)

Smilies inserted ;)

The fact i could got a fantastic picture of combines working in the sunset this would have been what would have been in the photo if i took the camera

MF 7278 unloading into a Case MX 170

Claas 570+TT unloading into a fendt 926 (gotta a ride in it earlier lovelly machine and taught me how to drive it)

MF 8240 (my old steed with new owner) with MF 185 baling

MF 6140 loading up bales

Renault 106-54 loading up bales

All that in one shot and i missed it :'( :'( :'(

:D :D :D :D :D :D Always something to grumble about. . . Easier to remember than the good things. Your off the A517 then Nath, I took that road from Ashbourne yesterday. . . They got three thumbs round that way ;-)

Smilies inserted ;)

Were not too far from the A517 Tris that ends up at East Mill in Belper about 10 mins from here. Did you get caught out by the fallen tree in Ashbourne market place today or were you off down souf by then ???:D :D

The fact i could got a fantastic picture of combines working in the sunset this would have been what would have been in the photo if i took the camera

MF 7278 unloading into a Case MX 170

Claas 570+TT unloading into a fendt 926 (gotta a ride in it earlier lovelly machine and taught me how to drive it)

MF 8240 (my old steed with new owner) with MF 185 baling

MF 6140 loading up bales

Renault 106-54 loading up bales

All that in one shot and i missed it :'( :'( :'(

How much deos the MX170 hold??

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Exactly the same trouble as me barry!!!!

The little green triangle always goes red  >:( >:(

A fellow Tiscali hater!!

Well look at that  >:( >:(

Nice to hear that Luke  :D :D

Could you understand any of the helpline helpers  ???

Mine's like that, I've got a USB hub with four connection outlets, we just play eenie meenie mini mo till it works  :D :D

eenie meenie mini mo  :o - is that really to sort of game a fully grown man should be playing Luke  ::)

EVERYONE Knows its "ip dip dog sh1t... you are not it"  ::) - Honestly man get a grip  :-\