What really annoyed you today

I am pretty sure mines a modem fault or dodgy connection rather than the hub because I also disconnect the hub sometimes to bypass that, try anything sometimes to talk to fellow weirdos  ;)

9 times out of 10 if I by-pass the hub it's fine, sometimes the bloody triangle won't even come up!

Let me tell you what f... really annoyed me today...

Mounting the roof bars... and cycle carriers on the roof of her Landy... oh and working out the rear wheel carrier bike rack as well... numpty boy here went and traded her double cab for a county station wagon... so the rear cycle carrier I had that fitted on the towbar was no use anymore  :'( :'( :'(

After 2 hours and two skinned knuckles later I've finally got room for two up top and two handing on the spare wheel (and the door hinges  :o)

If anyone picks up a few bikes on the M5 in a few weeks time please send them back to me  ::)

Oh and a spare wheel and rear door in silver  :D :D

balers getting in the f-ing way let to bale at the opposite end of the field you d!ck-heads away from the combines and trailers, please excuse language

>:( >:(>:(

How very dare you, you should be shovelling grain not looking at us baling boys, no wonder your always behind, PINGU ;D ;D ;)>:(

Let me tell you what f... really annoyed me today...

Mounting the roof bars... and cycle carriers on the roof of her Landy... oh and working out the rear wheel carrier bike rack as well... numpty boy here went and traded her double cab for a county station wagon... so the rear cycle carrier I had that fitted on the towbar was no use anymore  :'( :'( :'(

After 2 hours and two skinned knuckles later I've finally got room for two up top and two handing on the spare wheel (and the door hinges  :o)

If anyone picks up a few bikes on the M5 in a few weeks time please send them back to me  ::)

Oh and a spare wheel and rear door in silver  :D :D

wheres you going marky mate?

my tea , burnt to a crisp ....................again  :(

i have now got breaded fish & potato waffles................ carbon style  :(

oh yeah & cold peas as i didn't turn the ring on >:(

Shouldn't this be on the "What are you eating ...." thread

Better stop for tea with me tomorrow!  Better still I've got a spare timer thingummy if you want it :)

Shouldn't this be on the "What are you eating ...." thread

Better stop for tea with me tomorrow!  Better still I've got a spare timer thingummy if you want it :)

no because i'm not eating it  :-\

all sorted now glass of red wine & a pot noodle  :-\

>:( >:(>:(

How very dare you, you should be shovelling grain not looking at us baling boys, no wonder your always behind, PINGU ;D ;D ;)>:(

My boss was doing that i went down to the field to see why the combine had broken down (was the MF not claas) and the fact we couldnt turn 2 of the trailers around as the balers started at the same end we were working on, how hard is it to think oh there here with 5 tractors and trailers and 2 combines i'll move down the other end so i dont get in the way >:(