What really annoyed you today

Been annoyed since Friday rolled my truck on its side and smashed up all my left arm  >:( >:( got let out of hospital yesterday lunchtime  :'(

Oops.... and they let you out?  :of  ???

I'd have found a nice quiet little room with no windows in for you, since you were there already...  ;)  :laugh:

Been annoyed since Friday rolled my truck on its side and smashed up all my left arm  >:( >:( got let out of hospital yesterday lunchtime  :'(

Bloody hell Simon... glad to hear you are ok now though mate... How did it happen then ???

I assume your truck is a write off then  :-\ :'(

Harveys the furniture store, ordered 2 sofas 15th january got told 3 weeks delivery, that never happened, after many phone calls finally delivered today, one of the sofas is ripped and the delivery men scratched the living room door and marked one of the walls in serveral places >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Pops you lying old git... I never sent that PM... I'd never be so disrespectful to one of the forums Aunties  :-* :'( >:(

Now.. APART from RoboPlops.. what annoyed me today... Andy... yes... Andy.... Mr Cheddage himself... he left a tin in my car without telling me there was still a Damian and Hazel 'reet terstee' proper Yorkshire Porkie Pie in it... I could have eaten that for my tea Sunday night  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Actually... it made me laugh too... Mrs F kindly lent us the Channell family car for the malvern show... she's had all the mats out of it and scrubbed them as there was a 'vinegry, winey smell' which she couldn't locate.... turns out it was the tin with the pie in it  :D :D :D :'(

Pops you lying old git... I never sent that PM... I'd never be so disrespectful to one of the forums Aunties  :-* :'( >:(

Now.. APART from RoboPlops.. what annoyed me today... Andy... yes... Andy.... Mr Cheddage himself... he left a tin in my car without telling me there was still a Damian and Hazel 'reet terstee' proper Yorkshire Porkie Pie in it... I could have eaten that for my tea Sunday night  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Actually... it made me laugh too... Mrs F kindly lent us the Channell family car for the malvern show... she's had all the mats out of it and scrubbed them as there was a 'vinegry, winey smell' which she couldn't locate.... turns out it was the tin with the pie in it  :D :D :D :'(

Going to be fun watching all of you go to spalding next month in that two seater of yours  ;D ;D ;D ;D

plus Aunty Jo is not going to buy into you BS lordy...she'll give you smack for calling me old.....rude bugger....has anyone found her yet????:of

went to the science museam yesterday in london, got there just as 5 coach lads of school kids were being dropped off outside, i lasted 1 hr and had to leave, bloody kids were racing rounds screaming and shouting, barging in front of me while looking at stuff, had a word with one teacher about them while looking at something and was told " they are kids afterall and excited at being out for the day" ??? if i acted that way on school trips were were well and truely rollocked by the teacher, even the museam was putting out anouncements asking teachers / helpers to keep kids under control, ruined my planned day out thats for sure >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( 

Bloody hell Simon... glad to hear you are ok now though mate... How did it happen then ???

I assume your truck is a write off then  :-\ :'(

Yeah truck is a right off coiming back from work late then don't now if i feel asleep or blackout , next thing truck was on its passenger side and i'd fallen across and arm smashed through window and scraped down the road with the truck could of been alot worse but should of been wearing a seatbelt  :-X::)

Arm should be ok in a month or so but can't do any sparky work  :(  but on the plus side i've been out rolling for the last couple of days  :D

Glad to hear you are alright Simon.

I was annoyed to learn that my hard drive crashed on my 2 year old laptop. Atleast I get a free replacment. I was happy to figure out how to get to some of my documets and pictures that were not backed up. Luckely my MF articles were on an sd card. Still annoying to lose the hard drive.

went to the science museam yesterday in london, got there just as 5 coach lads of school kids were being dropped off outside, i lasted 1 hr and had to leave, bloody kids were racing rounds screaming and shouting, barging in front of me while looking at stuff, had a word with one teacher about them while looking at something and was told " they are kids afterall and excited at being out for the day" ??? if i acted that way on school trips were were well and truely rollocked by the teacher, even the museam was putting out anouncements asking teachers / helpers to keep kids under control, ruined my planned day out thats for sure >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

went ther twice last year tow do reserct for a uni project making an interactive for kids and the both days were exactly the same .. the Q out side was masive!!  :of

well nothing i saw , & it hasn't happened today , but what did make me frustrated was :

i went back to work on wednesday, but didn't fuel up as was going into another mill the next day & would fill up there as it's cheaper fuel than at our yard .

On thursday forgot to fuel at dorchester & went off to deliver my 2 load , saw i was on red & decided to use sparkford services .

handed the lady my esso fleet card & fuelled up

thats £428.00 please. ok put my pin number in & wait collect free coffee & be on my way

no

put pin number

sorry sir your cards blocked

what ?

you cant use that card

can you call esso please

*call esso*

the cards has been cancelled since wednesday morning sir

?

really ?

can i use your phone please ?

yes

*call transport*

hello karl please ................... hello karl my fuel card is cancelled ?

yes

well how do i pay for my fuel ?

ah don't fill up at services, come back the yard of fill at another mill

can't do that

ha,haha,hahahaha,hahaha you haven..........

yes.......................

ohh sh**

yep !

got another call from head office who paid over the phone but if this had happened after 1730 i'd have been stuffed as they'd have all gone home  !

how hard would it have been to put a notice up in the office to say the fuel card wouldn't be working ? i usually fill up & cardiff west !

apparently theres been a delay with our new BP cards , normal train of thought would be to cancell one when the others actually turn up !

not rocket science is it ....................................well apparently it is  ::)

well nothing i saw , & it hasn't happened today , but what did make me frustrated was :

i went back to work on wednesday, but didn't fuel up as was going into another mill the next day & would fill up there as it's cheaper fuel than at our yard .

On thursday forgot to fuel at dorchester & went off to deliver my 2 load , saw i was on red & decided to use sparkford services .

handed the lady my esso fleet card & fuelled up

thats £428.00 please. ok put my pin number in & wait collect free coffee & be on my way

no

put pin number

sorry sir your cards blocked

what ?

you cant use that card

can you call esso please

*call esso*

the cards has been cancelled since wednesday morning sir

?

really ?

can i use your phone please ?

yes

*call transport*

hello karl please ................... hello karl my fuel card is cancelled ?

yes

well how do i pay for my fuel ?

ah don't fill up at services, come back the yard of fill at another mill

can't do that

ha,haha,hahahaha,hahaha you haven..........

yes.......................

ohh sh**

yep !

got another call from head office who paid over the phone but if this had happened after 1730 i'd have been stuffed as they'd have all gone home  !

how hard would it have been to put a notice up in the office to say the fuel card wouldn't be working ? i usually fill up & cardiff west !

apparently theres been a delay with our new BP cards , normal train of thought would be to cancell one when the others actually turn up !

not rocket science is it ....................................well apparently it is  ::)

I filled up at a shell garage on Friday at a garage without a HGV pump when I said pump 9 the girl said my goodness £338  :of  I said yes I have to put in over £300 to get my free coffee she looked at me like I was stupid but didn't say anything when I took one anyway :laugh: :laugh:

I filled up at a shell garage on Friday at a garage without a HGV pump when I said pump 9 the girl said my goodness £338  :of  I said yes I have to put in over £300 to get my free coffee she looked at me like I was stupid but didn't say anything when I took one anyway :laugh: :laugh:

you're lucky , the non hgv esso ones don't let us fill that much in one hit  that & esso very rarely give anything away  :(

i wanted to get tesco cards , i'd be well in on a clubcard or nectaar points , thats what the exeter BOCM drivers do !