What really annoyed you today

Whacked my car in a clumsy bit of reversing, the bodywork all bent around front indicator making the whole fitting pop out like a bulging eye. Oh well MOT and service tomorrow..

The piece of crap of a 6920s of mine waiting till Sunday morning to break down, fuel injectors have gone down for the second time in a month, this time I flushed them wth the cleaner as per the dealers usual trick but it hasn't worked so a waste of a day >:( >:(

The piece of crap of a 6920s of mine waiting till Sunday morning to break down, fuel injectors have gone down for the second time in a month, this time I flushed them wth the cleaner as per the dealers usual trick but it hasn't worked so a waste of a day >:( >:(

Is a cleaner normally sufficient to remove dirt/rust/ fuel lacquers? Maybe not enough additives in the diesel  :-\

it wasnt today but yesterday :-\

well i wentto ask the boss if any thing wanted doing and was told to take the 14 ton trailer to the caravan site.(we started re-doing water pipes. so went over got loaded up and the brakes filed comng down the lane witch was fine till it came to stopping when i found out the trailer brakes failed and not for the 1st time >:(  anyway i ended up ripping the front left hand mudgaurd bent the steps up and smashed the side window :-[

boss said we all make mistakes and we learn from them. wasn't mad at all ???

just any unlucky tractor i no a 02 6620 with 10000 hrs and it hasn't had a spanner to her yet.

Having spent very little at Spalding I have now had to pay the vet £56 as Smartie has a shoulder injury (How? when she was ok yesterday) >:( >:(

Only Smartie has the answer  :D

(Sorry)

After 6 years of using 'Britains' in my listings one has been pulled from eBay for a policy breach (which means someone reported it). I'm now going through 300 listings and making sure I have the words 'for  Britains, Siku etc' in the title. So whoever thought it would damage my business can think again - it just took up a little time that's all ;)

I had the same problem too Mandy with the FTF Websites. I'm not sure if its an autodetect system or whether someone reported it manually. Since FTF is fully HTTPS compatible with no previous problems, I would not think it would be the former  :->:(