What really annoyed you today

office workers , pen pushers  colm :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

;D ;D ;D

Can't say much Steve, I'm one of those Monday to Friday.

Although looking at my hands this evening with oil everywhere and cuts from scrapes off walls dosing cattle you wouldn't think so  ;D

never mind bill, cant say i have had that happen to me when mixing cement etc,  but us sotherners are made of tougher stuff afterall eh r2 ;D ;D

for me burnt my arm on the oven door as i took my bread out, blistered up nice and quick and resulted in the bread on the floor and some rather nasty language at a high volume :of :of :of  wifes learnt how to swear in japanese now to

well sort of annoyed... been up loft and my jentil straw blower is to heavy for the uh 5480,590 and siku 5455  its on a britains deutz 6.50 at moment  ..might try it on the 6290 tommorw

My white metal weights for these may keep the front down ???

another note to ones self bill dont use your hands to mix use a mixer  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

o and  dont put your hands in the cement as it burns your skin  ::)  should have used a barrier cream first

I never thought for barrier cream Steve...I'll not for the next time ;) ;)

never mind bill, cant say i have had that happen to me when mixing cement etc,  but us sotherners are made of tougher stuff afterall eh r2 ;D ;D

for me burnt my arm on the oven door as i took my bread out, blistered up nice and quick and resulted in the bread on the floor and some rather nasty language at a high volume :of :of :of  wifes learnt how to swear in japanese now to

I cook Sean but don't bake....that's womens work :-\

For the last few hours I have been 'battling' man flu.. yes you iknow how it is chaps... I should really be in hospital with a handful of nurses mopping my brow and bringing me bottles of carlsberg and copies of nuts magazine.. but for now I soldier on without too much fuss  ;D:-*

For the last few hours I have been 'battling' man flu.. yes you iknow how it is chaps... I should really be in hospital with a handful of nurses mopping my brow and bringing me bottles of carlsberg and copies of nuts magazine.. but for now I soldier on without too much fuss  ;D:-*

be brave little soldier  :)  our thoughts go out to you & your family

thanks brother Marcus... I'm not wanting to make too much of a fuss... obviously.... tough as it is though  :-\ :-X8)

obviously it goes without saying  :(  i mean, all you need is someone to run around after you all day for the most mundane of tasks & i personally dont thinks thats too much to ask , matter of fact it's your basic human right .

stay strong for the cause our couragous snot & mucus warrior :-\

Oh deere Mark MF can be a life threatening illness...I hope you have advised how all your MF collection will be dealt with should you die ;D ;D

work , nough said really, wont bore you but things are going from bad to extremely worse in the coming months, so much so, i am now looking round for other employment after 24 years this oct with them, i aint bothered by the changes, i can outwork the new product times easily and the laptops not a bother really, its just the constant lies they keep giving and the total disregard for anyones homelife, sod the good money for this way i can live on less if my work and efforts are appreciated properly 

my heart goes out to mrs f and the kids and the dog for having to put up with you at home with the snivels :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

wasnt caused by the driving rain and wind on sunday was it!?!! :-\ :-\

I've always got wind  :D :D :D

As for you Bill I am writing my last will and testament as we speak...

To my good friend Bill E Pookshank I bequeath my...

Stamp collection

Ironing board collection

carrier bag collection

toenail clipping collection

'carpet fluff from the 1980's' collection

bottled fresh air from around the world collection

and lastly my collection of garden sheds through the ages

To Marcus Barret.. Chairman of the Massey Massive I bequeath this...

Pwwwwwtttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've always got wind  :D :D :D

As for you Bill I am writing my last will and testament as we speak...

To my good friend Bill E Pookshank I bequeath my...

Stamp collection

Ironing board collection

carrier bag collection

toenail clipping collection

'carpet fluff from the 1980's' collection

bottled fresh air from around the world collection

and lastly my collection of garden sheds through the ages

To Marcus Barret.. Chairman of the Massey Massive I bequeath this...

Pwwwwwtttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gee thanks Marky....all would be gratefully accepted apart from the cheesy toe nails ;) ;)