What really annoyed you today

Well, The Hammer was outside, so i imprevised and used my fist and the remote to bate it with...  :-\  Its making a heap of noise's now  ???  waiting for smoke  ;D

You've been spending too much time in Ricky's company ;D ;D

Well, The Hammer was outside, so i imprevised and used my fist and the remote to bate it with...  :-\  Its making a heap of noise's now  ???  waiting for smoke  ;D

Did they not teach you to use the proper tools in college?

;D ;D ::)

all the summer jobs in agriculture saying experience needed. ok so i have no experience, but give me a chance and i'll learn! gods sake!

All the same, Very few people will take someone with little experience never mind None! All to do with health and saftey etc. and the amount of machinery there is about now..

For the last few days Ive been trying to post a topic on here in members machinery about a certain red tractor I own to make lord fergie happy. :) I promised him this months ago ;D .  all that happens when i hit post is i get a message telling me fatal error and memory size exhausted and a load of computer cr-p that no body ever understands >:( .  it takes 30 mins to set up the post at my typing speed and then lose it all in 30 seconds. My geek buddy is busy and cant tell me whats wrong and I can post on other topics here no problem so i am really a little more than annoyed today ;) .

All the same, Very few people will take someone with little experience never mind None! All to do with health and saftey etc. and the amount of machinery there is about now..

i just want a chance to be honest.

For the last few days Ive been trying to post a topic on here in members machinery about a certain red tractor I own to make lord fergie happy. :) I promised him this months ago ;D .  all that happens when i hit post is i get a message telling me fatal error and memory size exhausted and a load of computer cr-p that no body ever understands >:( .  it takes 30 mins to set up the post at my typing speed and then lose it all in 30 seconds. My geek buddy is busy and cant tell me whats wrong and I can post on other topics here no problem so i am really a little more than annoyed today ;) .

Robert - why not copy and paste it into Word or Notepad or similar and then at least you won't lose it 8)

i just want a chance to be honest.

I know how you feel mate, i used to be the same.. You need to start off real low, graping dung, powerwashing etc.. The day you get given a set of keys could be while of coming but it does happen  ;)

I know how you feel mate, i used to be the same.. You need to start off real low, graping dung, powerwashing etc.. The day you get given a set of keys could be while of coming but it does happen  ;)

aye i just want a summer job for my 4 month summer holiday, considering something agriculture based after uni... so i just want to build up my cv a bit....

all the summer jobs in agriculture saying experience needed. ok so i have no experience, but give me a chance and i'll learn! gods sake!

That's the trouble I'm having Alex, it's a bit of a catch-22 isn't it?  :(

Robert..... if it helps... email the narrative to me (and any photographs) and I'll gladly post it up for you buddy

Alex.... As discussed... a vicious circle that's hard ot break.... kit costs a fortune that's the real problem - and you can soon break something very expensive through lack of knowledge.  What you need is an understanding fruiterer who's willing to take you on  ;)

Alex.... As discussed... a vicious circle that's hard ot break.... kit costs a fortune that's the real problem - and you can soon break something very expensive through lack of knowledge.  What you need is an understanding fruiterer who's willing to take you on  ;)

where do i find one of those then? and when is this angel in masssey ferguson overalls planning on taking me on?  :angel:

:-*

You'll be ok Steve as discussed earlier  ;)

Once Pammy posts that photo the offers will flood in  ;)

Actually I posted the picture in the Oxford Times and there have been numerous enquiries - apparently  bicycle parking is a really problem in the city ;)

What really annoyed me >:( Well, my cup of Earl Grey is always cold by the time I get to drink it >:(