What really annoyed you today

two tyres for the car.... five hundered and forty 'bloody' quid  :of>:(

Note to self.. Wheelspins are not big... and they are NOT clever

Godz :of I'm trying to take care of my Firestones but it's difficult not to spin when parked on a concrete slope. I dread the day when I get that bill..

two tyres for the car.... five hundered and forty 'bloody' quid  :of>:(

Note to self.. Wheelspins are not big... and they are NOT clever

no they aint, but the boy racers still do them in b&q carpark every night, rings of rubber like the end of heathrow runway up there, must be mental running tyres like that, and loaded

I must confess Mark, I did have a little chuckle reading about your Mr Bean scene at the hospital. I'm not unsympathetic to your injury though as I'm sure it is painful. Was the chap sorry or was it a hit and scoot away slowly? I do hope Mum and you recover quickly.

For me today my bloody neighbour >:( As I was away in the lorry for a couple of nights I got Traci to take me to work on Monday so that my neighbour could use my van. Only last night they wern't in and this morning they wern't out of bed before 8am. I'd be knocking on the door since 7.10am thinking with two kids to get up, wash, have breakfast and get ready for school; their parents my have been at least awake!! Instead, I'm an hour late and don't have any of my tools. Really wound me up, I can't stand people that can't get their Bum out of bed in the mornings. . . . more so when there are two responsibilities under ten!! >:( >:(

he quickly said sorry then whizzed away.

Sorry Mark I missed this post last night... I hope mum is ok mate and I wish her a speedy recovery from all of us at FTF... as for your foot... although it almost reads like a script from a comedy film I bet it's hugely painful and once again I miss you a speedy recovery too

Have you got big feet ??? or was the man as good at driving his chariot as Sean was in my 5445 ???:)

well i dont know how sean was with franky(it was franky wasn't it?)

but he was very sorry ;D

When I read this I felt really sorry for you. Don't let it stop you doing things and I bet your Mum was so pleased to see you. :)

PS Are you going for compensation from the guy in wheelchair?!!

well mothers getting v.i.p treatment at the moment and she is definatly on the mend, she insisted in taking the dog out today :)

bought a pma32 2wd axle which is now broken with my heavy handed hands  :'( :'( :'(

will be the wheel hubs or the rod between them???? dam things are fragile to say the least, but can be repaired, i broke the upright from the wheel hub ,replaced it with some ally rod, works fine now ,

just got back ,from running after cattle  .. ba..ards, they have 60 acres of good grass and they  liked next door better

I'm glad it isn't just ours that do that then........trouble is they keep escaping onto the perfectly level purpose laid airstrip used by a radio controlled aircraft club ::) ::)

I have also spent 2hrs running after one particular first time calver who calved last night. I havn't seen the calf suckle so took the decision to box them up and take them to the shed to spend the night in a pen. Easier said than done mind, bloody thing!

first day back at work, and already being dumped on from a great height, stuff flying everwhere, and being fought over as to who i am working for now??? fiber or a big esidejob anyone can do, seems i am being dropped on it as no one else wants to do it, its not difficult but is a hrs drive each way , prob 3 weeks work , what ever happend to the boss saying X will do the job thats it, they are all capable, no wonders i am looking for another job

Oh dear Sean it does sound you are well and truly fed up with BT. I went through a spell like that earlier this year when my boss was being a right idiot and was questioning me as to why I though things could not be done in a certain time scale with the resources we had. The problem is I have prepared more sets of accounts and tax returns than he has had hot dinners. When a so called manager hasn't done the job themselves well I can only say they don't really know what is actually involved.

its bloody anoying, the few "senior" of us left as such, just get on with what ever comes our way, this new lot stamp and shout like a bunch of kids, because at the end of the day they are scared of some hard work ,so us poor blokes get all the cr4p , even the big mangaers back down to them for some reason??? no way to run a company, full stop, best go home and sink a few pints now, that or go sick with stress like they do to get my way?? mmm now theres an option ;D ;D ;D

The fact that with only five cows left to scan, one mighty Charolais stamps on my right foot missing the toe cap and breaking my pinky toe :'( :'(

You poor boy... I hope the cow's okay? ;) Seriously, having had horses most of my life, I do know how painful 'trod' toes can be... hope it doesn't slow you down too much Mr Trissle :-*

What annoyed me... sleep deprivation. Puppy wanted two wees last night and still want to be up at 6.30... I almost feel like I'm lambing again ::) Good job I love her to bits ;D

I'm so glad you only have the one puppy, Mandy. The innuendo that may follow the mention of 'puppies' may get too rude! Anyway, what have you got and can we have piccies please? :) I think the pet topic is still around.

Toe is stiff today and I'm walking like the image Jethro portrays when describing his mate 'Slipalong Travaskey' :D :D