What really annoyed you today

O deer smithy hope all recover well

as for annoying  me these people moaning about network rail works

people don't understand some of these works have been planed for at least 5years mainly big works part  wot I do take bridges out and replace them

along with other various jobs

cant just put out traffic lights and stop trains and go round works .

don't forget were out there in all weathers nights and days,

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 1/32 farmer said:

people don't understand some of these works have been planed for at least 5years mainly big works part  wot I do take bridges out and replace them

yes your spot on there .. some people don't see the bigger picture ,only their own small world . be different story if nothing got maintained and the trains came off the tracks

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 1/32 farmer said:

Thanks , yes I agree with you on these jobs they have to be done

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Yes single again because "I was seen with another woman last night" trouble is when this was meant to have happened I was talking with my now ex on messenger and sent her a picture so she knew I was at home. So why she believe the person I don't know

Oh dear, maybe you will have a reconciliation in the new year.

37 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

this on the local news tonight, hopefully they will do something to the person sacked ,not just leave it at that

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-38453496

Shocking footage there Sean. Lad needs a good kicking himself, hopefully he won't get another job in farming.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Shocking footage there Sean. Lad needs a good kicking himself, hopefully he won't get another job in farming.

don't now about a good kicking he wants to be put in with some bulls and let them have a go also must have a solid 12foot high fence all round so the B###### cant get out  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Chris I cant click the like button on your post as it comes up YOU ARE NOT  ALLOWED TO GIVE REPUTATION TO THIS USER .it happens on other post at times

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, MadMark said:

Ex girlfriend, she came crawling back wanting to get back together today and got told to go away but not in them words so she turned around wanting xmas presents back, what a nerve of her

Well done Mark tell her she can keep any presents that you gave her as I am keeping mine . was going to click the like button on your post but did not think it appropriate

5 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Thanks smithy, had message from her today saying she's seeking legal advice on getting them back, so told her to go ahead and waste her money as they would tell her she has no right to getting them back as they was a gift.

well done ,she wont be able to prove that she paid for the models for you if she has receipts does not prove she gave them to you unless father Christmas turns you in  

• Like 1

Getting up at 4 am. Getting to a building site in Castle Bromwich bang on time, to collect a rigid load of something or other, to be told to go away for at least 2hrs! 

The gate man let four lowloaders in to deliver tarmac kit and now they're in there, they can't turn round! I've only got about twelve lifts to go on!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

just come back from kwikfit after a huge row, step daughters had two new rear tyres fitted and since then keeps having issues with the traction control. which is weird as its front wheel drive ? after taking it back they promptly tried to charge her 200 quid to adjust the rear tracking?? as it was way out so they claimed and required specilist honda tools which they pay to borrow . whilst i may be not as savy with hondas as bmw's , i do know they do not have any sort of rear wheel steering or tracking and a quick online check confirmed what i thought that in fact theres no rear wheel adjustment on them as its just a trailing axel. the mechanic tried arguing i was wrong once there, as did his assistant, even after showing them the honda website , at which point i demanded to see the boss who was doing a mot, he then proceeded to appologise big time after what i told him ,in front of other customers to mind, correcting his staff and giving them a real b0ll0cking . why oh why do big companies like that try and rip of women like that   the faces of other people in there said it all, i suspect all of them will be studying their bill's  properly ,well i hope so anyway 

shes basicly now got her car back with no bill ,plus a voucher for 75% off two new tyres next time out with no date/time limit to its use as it turns out they hadnt checked the front tracking,as requested at the time they did the rears as she had asked , now done the issues gone  , but they charged her for it at the time. thats now subject to an email to head office for a refund and complaint from her 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

just come back from kwikfit after a huge row, step daughters had two new rear tyres fitted and since then keeps having issues with the traction control. which is weird as its front wheel drive ? after taking it back they promptly tried to charge her 200 quid to adjust the rear tracking?? as it was way out so they claimed and required specilist honda tools which they pay to borrow . whilst i may be not as savy with hondas as bmw's , i do know they do not have any sort of rear wheel steering or tracking and a quick online check confirmed what i thought that in fact theres no rear wheel adjustment on them as its just a trailing axel. the mechanic tried arguing i was wrong once there, as did his assistant, even after showing them the honda website , at which point i demanded to see the boss who was doing a mot, he then proceeded to appologise big time after what i told him ,in front of other customers to mind, correcting his staff and giving them a real b0ll0cking . why oh why do big companies like that try and rip of women like that   the faces of other people in there said it all, i suspect all of them will be studying their bill's  properly ,well i hope so anyway 

shes basicly now got her car back with no bill ,plus a voucher for 75% off two new tyres next time out with no date/time limit to its use as it turns out they hadnt checked the front tracking,as requested at the time they did the rears as she had asked , now done the issues gone  , but they charged her for it at the time. thats now subject to an email to head office for a refund and complaint from her 

I went to kwikfit a long time ago Sean to have an exhaust put on the Mercedes we used to have. When they had finished the young man walked into the waiting area to inform me that my front pads and discs were dangerously low and he wasn't happy to let the car back out on the road.  I proceeded to tell him and the packed waiting area that I had replaced the discs and pads on the car myself 3 weeks previously, at this point he went redder than a Massey bonnet, and I spat my dummy out with the manager and threatened them with watchdog. Hence to say I got a free exhaust.